Warriors of Smash (Semi-Old)

Reina: Here's Warriors of Smash... It's not complete. I had to edit out the dream sequence to hide the villain, and then edited out Isa's ex (Marth).

I like this version better than the other five intros I made for Warriors of Smash (yeah... There's five of them. Don't know if I'll upload them...)

*insert dream sequence*

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked. Where was I...?

I turned to my left. People were milling around, chatting and going on with their day. Children ran through the streets, laughing as they did so.

I sighed as my mind rearranged itself from the depths of sleep. I was going to Smash Manor today with my brothers Javier and Valentín. Javier was going to be in charge of handling the music, and Val and I were going to be backup fighters*.

I leaned back, only to see Valentín's brown eyes staring back at mine.

"Hey sis," he smirked.

"... The hell are you doing?" I growled as I moved away.

"The train is nearly here."

I sighed. "So?"

"There are other Smashers here, and Javier is probably going to act like a fool again."

I stood up suddenly. "Where is he?"

"He's talking to-" Val began as I walked past him. I walked up behind Javier, who had been talking to someone with black hair. I grasped his shirt and smiled.

"Sorry. I have to talk to my brother quickly," I apologized. When I saw the other person nod in my direction, I dragged a very flustered Javier away towards Valentín.

Val sighed as I let go of Javier. "What did you tell that guy?"

"We were talking about music," Javier grumbled. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No," I replied. "But do you remember what Master Hand told us?"

"No," Javier replied.

I growled and ran my finger through my hair. "We can't let the Smashers know about the Super Smash Bros games or their related franchises. It just seems... wrong to do that."

"Oh," Javier muttered. "I remember now..."

"What about our video games?" Val asked.

"We have nothing to worry about since we left them at home," I replied cheerfully.

My brothers glanced at each other worriedly. It was then that I realized what they had done.

"YOU BROUGHT THEM WITH US!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?"

"Calm down Isa," Valentín replied. "It's not a big deal."

I glared at them. "Are you sure?"

Javier nodded. "Yeah. We asked Master Hand permission to do so when you weren't looking."

I face palmed. "Of course you guys did that... But still, I wouldn't recommend showing everyone our games. Understood?"

My brothers glanced at each other.

"UNDERSTOOD?"

My freaked out brothers snapped to attention and nodded furiously.

I placed my hand to my forehead. "I need aspirin..."

It was then that the sound of a distant train was heard in the background, and within a minute, the Smash Train pulled up to the station, ready to take us to our new lives.

Reina: So that's the first chapter of the edits... I'm thinking about giving Isa a twin brother and a younger sister, but I don't know how to do that or what will happen to Jay, Val, and Lola (Lola isn't mentioned here). Any suggestions?

I'll upload another chapter of The Angel's Flight, and then you guys can let me know if you like it enough for it to have its own story.