Quenching the Thirst

Start from the beginning

I dig my fingers into his raven hair, moaning loudly as his tongue deliciously dips in and out from in between my eager lips. I then feel his strong arms move down to wrap around my backside. He tugs before lifting me completely off of my feet. My dress moves up easily enough, thus allowing for me to wrap my legs around him. Our lips never separate as he pulls me away from the wall, heading in an unseen direction. I do not know where we are going, but I trust that wherever it is, I will like it.

I finally am forced to pull away from his lips as I feel a smile breaking across his mouth. I turn my head, finding that he has brought us to the study. It is illuminated with hundreds of floating candles, all of which are hovering in the air surrounding us. It looks purely magical, like a vision from a fairytale. I feel my own insanely consuming smile spread all the more upon marveling at this romantic and heavenly sight. My darling husband and his wonderful works of magic....oh how I adore him so!

He takes my hand and leads me in the direction of my piano. As we walk, I giggle lightly, pondering what might be running through his brilliant mind.

"Do you want me to play a melody for you, My King?"

At first, he does not respond or even glance back at me from over his shoulder. As we come to stand just at the edge of its wooden form, he halts before turning around to face me once more. But as he does, I see that his smile has vanished. It has been replaced by the most indescribable expression of need that I have possibly ever seen.

"The only melody I desire is that of your heavenly cries of pleasure, My Queen." Oh my gods..... 

His voice is thickly laden with so much feeling that my knees begin to weaken. I almost find myself too unsteady to even stand up straight. I lean into his chest, wrapping my arms around neck. His breathing is already becoming heightened in pace as he tilts his head just slightly. Our lips barely graze as he continues to speak his alluring words of promise.

"I shall not be satisfied until you are deeply sated, filled to the brim with my everlasting love."

My heart instantly begins roaring in wild abandon upon hearing his liquidizing voice. He reaches around and grasps my backside once again. He lifts me up from off of the ground before perching me atop the piano's surface. My gold heels effortlessly slide off of my feet as he spreads my legs, but not before he lures my skirt up to my knees so as to allow me more room to move freely. He playfully flicks his tongue over my lips before I see his left hand wave through the air. As it does, a gorgeous sound of music begins playing from out of nowhere. I gasp, feeling all the more startled as the vibrations from the piano's strings begin resounding through my being. He has used his magic to will my piano to play! To play all on its own!

I gasp yet again as my eyes travel over to the keys. The lid has been lifted, but there is no one there to play the harmonic notes that fill the air. I hone in on the melody, instantly recognizing its familiar tune. It is the song that I sang to the children in the forest. The song that I walked down the aisle to at our wedding. Soft and blissful, but deeply moving and powerful all the same.

My heart hugs itself in euphoric contentment, relishing the adoring affections that he has put forth into this. He is so very good to me. Oh how I wish that I could show him how much I truly worship him.

I feel his hand gently cup my face as he beckons me to turn and gaze back at him. I am smiling so happily as I do, reeling from the brilliant and encompassing glow provided by his flawless face beneath the candlelight. My eyes sink into his as our lips hover only inches away from one another's.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, Christine," he whispers against my pleading mouth. I feel his hands beginning to slowly saunter further up underneath my dress, lifting the silky fabric completely away from my legs.