fifty two

Dedicated to @Sheo46FourTris 💖

I tried to be nice to everyone. And I was; at least I think I was. I don't know what I could do to make someone hate me so much that they'd want to ruin my life completely.

On Sunday, it rains.

My mum calls, and I ignore my phone, no matter how rude that sounds, I'd just tell her I was asleep or whatever.

A few of my 'friends' come knocking on door at different but I just stay in the smaller living room upstairs when Dani stays outside my house for over an hour begging me to open the door.

I don't even have any more tears left.

I've never felt so heart broken and betrayed. Since Abbie did what she did of course, but is even worse than her petty attempt to ruin my life in 9th grade.

The rain is even louder now and it seems like it'll soon turn into a thunderstorm.

I sit in the shower for what seems like days but in reality it's slightly over an hour, maybe even two.

By the time it's 8pm, I'm downstairs watching TV by myself but I can't even hear anything the actors are saying as I'm drowned in my own thoughts.

Someone comes knocking on my door again, and I try to clear my throat and sound strong.

"If you don't leave, I'm calling the cops!" I yell, even though they probably can't hear me over the showers outside.

"Get lost okay, I don't-" I open the door to see the dark haired boy who's name I think is Alex.

"What are you doing here?" I say, wiping my eyes dry, they feel very irritated and sting a lot.

Alex is completely soaked, and turns out the rain is worse when you're actually outside.

"Do you mind if I come in?" He asks. I notice a pizza box in his hand that he's used his jacket to cover, and his fair skin covered in water droplets in the bare cold.

"I do mind." I stand my ground and begin to close the door.

"You have to talk to someone. You can trust me, talk to me. I heard you like pizza." He shrugs, giving me a very small smile.

I still lean on the half closed door from the inside and stare at him.

It's cold outside, he obviously didn't bring a car, and he knows everything I can't seem to remember about the night it all happened.

"Come in."