"Hm? Yeah."

That said Ms. Hunt walked off.

"Why are you staring at me? I know I look stupid in this hat but you're wearing one too."

"It's- it's nothing. Come on. Artemis gets upset we just stand around."

"Artemis?" Twila questioned.

"Sorry did I say that out loud? Ms. Hunt, come on. Let's go."

~~~~

After just a week of working together the two girls at times seemed inseparable while other times lead to arguments over the smoothie incident.

It didn't hit Sabrina until it literally hit her. The smoothie incident had come up again as the two girls left after their shift. As the they argued Twila had grabbed the closest thing and flung it at Sabrina. Twila gasped in horror when she realized what she had thrown.

Sabrina didn't realize until it hit her in the face. After hitting her it fell to the ground.

It was a book (paperback thankfully). The Titan's Curse.

"Zoë!" Twila cried picking up the book and apologizing to it.

Sabrina ignored her pain as she things finally clicked. Twila was Twila. The Twila she had talked to online years ago.

That's where she had heard that name. On Wattpad. Where Twila or Always_Love_Books_ and the other girl... Jaz (was that it?) had ripped her heart out constantly with their written words.

Twila was that Twila. She had finally met Twila in person. Oh my God. No that's wrong. Oh my gods is what she used to say. How long had it been since she had gone on Wattpad? Since she had ever talked to Twila online?

"Are you okay?"

Sabrina jerked from her thoughts to see Twila staring at her slightly concerned as she cradled her book.

"F-fine. I- I- I need to uh- study!" Sabrina shouted before running off leaving Twila very confused.

~~~~

Sabrina ripped her pizza hat off and grabbed her laptop once back in her dorm room. Ignoring strange looks she got from friends she opened the laptop and opened a website she hadn't been on in years. It took her a minute to remember her password but when she did she clicked on Twila's profile. She skimmed the book titles her memories of them coming back. But things hadn't been touched in a long while. It seemed Twila wasn't as active anymore.

Sabrina was freaking out. Trying to calm herself she tried to think of who else she could talk to without sounding crazy.

Jaz.

She opened her very old private messages looking for a familiar username.

Boom. @jungle321jungle

She clicked on it and went to her profile. She scrolled through the activity to and saw Jaz did still use her account but rarely.