Chapter 54

After Colin and I leave the restaurant, he drops me back off at the store so I can get my car.

"Thanks for lunch today. It was nice." I say after he helps me step out of the car.

"You're welcome. So what are you bout to do?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Go home...relax. Maybe do something with CeCe..."

"Well, right now, she's out running some errands for me. You know, since she's not in school right now, she can be my little messenger girl."

"You're not gonna use her Colin."

"Oh, like you don't. You're loving this and use her more than I do. So don't even try and play me."

"So...what time you gonna be home tonight."

"10 o'clock.....I'm just playin. I'll be home when your son gets home from practice. Around 6:30."

"Wanna pick up dinner on the way home?" I ask.

"Sure. Any requests?"

"Chinese."

"That sounds real good. Chinese it is. I'll see you later."

"Okay." I place my arms around his neck. "I'll miss you." I give him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Just say screw work for the rest of the day, and come home with me..."

"Head coach can't miss practice unless it's an emergency."

"Me being horny is an emergency." We both laugh.

"I'll handle it tonight, how's that sound?"

"I'd rather you handle it now....just come back to the school when it's time for practice."

"What is with you, all of a sudden. I thought as you get older, your sex drive declines."

"It probably does." I take my arms from around him. "But when it hasn't happened in ages, it kinda becomes something you crave."

"Stop exaggerating. It hasn't been ages."

"It's been a couple months. Is there something wrong?"

"No, there's nothing wrong."

"Are you having an affair?"

"What the hell, no. Where would you even get that? Look, if it makes you happy, I will fuck your brains out tonight. Okay. Will that make you happy....will it get you off my back?"

"I don't want anything from you if you're just doing it to get me off your back."

"Then what the hell do you want?"

"Some intimacy maybe."

"I give you that all the time, but okay. Look, we can settle this all at home. I gotta get back."

"Okay."

Then he leaves. Didn't even walk me to my car like he usually does.

"Oooookay. I guess I'll walk myself to my car." I mumble.

How can we seriously go from having a good lunch to having an argument.

"Ugggghhh!" I say with my forehead on the steering wheel. A knock on the window makes me jump up. I look over and it's William. What the hell is with this guy.

I turn on the car and let the window down.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looks like you could use some cheering up."