Spring Break

"Cayleigh, Cee, are y'all ready?" Demi says walking through the upstairs section of the house. The girls have to be at the airport soon for their trip. They both come out of their rooms. "Ready?"

"Yup."

"Before y'all go, I need some love." Colin says walking out of the room. Putting his arms around both girls, they share a hug and he walks outside with us. "I want you both to be very careful, okay. If you sit your cup down and walk away, don't go back to get it. You stay in a group with your friends.."

"Daddy, we knowwww. You told us last night." Cayleigh says.

"And I'm telling you again. I just want my girls to come back to me safely. And if you need anything, just call."

"We will."

"I love you both."

"Love you." They both say.

"See you when you get back, have fun." He says as they get in the car. "And I will see you when you get back mama." He says pulling Demi into his grasp and plants a kiss on her lips.

"She's just going to the airport dad...she'll be right back."

Colin looks up, breaking their kiss. "Hush."

"You have some inpatient children."

"Now they're mine....hurry back."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

After dropping the girls off, Demi gets back to the house to see Dylan, Cali and CJ sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Really guys? It's spring break. Do you guys not wanna go hang out with your friends or something?"

"Jasmine's coming over soon."

"Dylan, Cal...what about you?"

"I'll probably go hoop or something." Cali responds.

"I don't know yet." Dylan says.

"I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to get you out of the house, I just don't want you to be bored....where's daddy?"

"In his office."

"Oh no...he's not doing any work this week." She says walking in the direction of his office. "I thought we agreed you'd step away from all things high school sports related and relax."

"You know, I thought about it, and thought I can relax when I'm dead." Demi rolls her eyes and goes to sit on his lap. "Here you go. Don't start."

"I hadn't even done anything....yet." She says groping his member, causing him to shuffle beneath her.

"See...that's what I meant." Demi nibbles on his ear and gives gentle kisses on his neck. "Alright, you gone get yourself into some trouble."

"I'll take my chances."

It doesn't really get passed kissing and petty touching.

"Have you picked a destination for our trip yet. I need to know so I can get everything booked."

"I have..."

"aaaaaaaannd..."

"I was thinking one of the islands in Fiji. There's like tons of them."

"Ooooooo...fancy. We haven't been there, right?"

"No we haven't, which is why I think it'd be perfect."

"Which island...you said there's tons."

"I don't know."

"Okay...well I'll handle it from here and get everything situated."

"Sounds good...but you can do that later. Come on." Demi says pulling him out of his chair.

"What time the twins suppose to land again?" He asks.

"Around 4 or 5 something. I told them to call when they get settled."

Once the twins land, Cayleigh's the one that makes the call to let their parents know they made it safely.

____________________

Soooo sorry it took forever to update. Didn't think people were still reading honestly. Next one will be longer. Just tried to get an update posted.