Chapter 68

{Colin's POV}

I get to the house and the kids are all in their rooms either sleep or watching tv. I go to my bedroom, take a quick shower then go to bed.

The next morning, I get up, get ready, and then get Dylan up so she can get ready for school. While she's doing that, I cook breakfast her her and everyone else for when they wake up. Dylan walks in as I'm sitting a plate of food on the island.

"Hurry up and eat so you can get to school on time."

"I'm so excited to see mommy today."

"I know she's excited to see you kids as well...no enough talking, eat."

She finishes eating and I drop her off. Once I drop her off, I head straight to the school. CeCe should be up here in the next 20 minutes to for her workout.

She gets here right on time and we head to the weight room.

"Not too much weight on my legs." She says.

"Let me handle this okay...stretch first."

"So are you and mom working this out?"

"As much as I'd like to, no. It can't happen. But we will stay friends though. And I'll be there for her whenever she needs. Enough questions."

"I only asked one."

"Okay smartass."

"Okay one last question..."

"What?"

"Are you gonna start dating again?"

"It's a little early to be talking about that. We're not even divorced."

"I was just curious."

"I don't think I could move on too quickly."

She finishes stretching and I get her workout started. It's last for a total of an hour and a half. We took it slow and gonna work our way up to full speed drills and heavier weight lifting.

"You did well today." I say.

"I feel like I'm about to die."

"Yeah, well now maybe you'll lay off the Doritos and fruit roll ups."

"Yeah...that is until my body gets back to where it was 7 months ago. Then I can eat all the Doritos and fruit roll ups I want."

"You're something else kid. What you bout to do?"

"Go home, shower, eat and sleep my life away."

"Be safe heading home."

"I will."

**************

{Demi's POV}

The kids are coming over today and I'm really excited to see them. They should be coming around 6:30, so I get started on dinner around 6. I make something quick...pasta. Shrimp Alfredo, and I was really cautious when making it. I cooked with gloves just to be safe.

Soon I hear the front door opening.

"Mommy?"

"In the kitchen." I say. "Heyyyy baby." Dylan's the first one to give me a hug.

"How long till the food is done. I'm starving."

"Well hi to you too son. It's nice to see you." He smiles before giving me a hug.

"Hey mama." He says.

"Such a mama's boy." Cali teases.

"Don't hate." He says. She gives me a hug and then CeCe gives me one.