Marriage Retreat Pt. 3

{Demi's POV}

The first couple days of the retreat were great. We spent time together doing things with the other couples...relationship building type things, and everything seem to go down hill when we had some one on one time to actually talk through the issues that we've had and we haven't really been on speaking terms. This is not the point of this retreat.

"Are you still not gonna talk to me?" I ask as he walks passed me after walking out of the bathroom.

"What is there to possibly talk about?"

"Colin, we're at a marriage retreat...we're here to talk about the fucked up things in our relationship, and find ways to make it better."

"I don't wanna talk about shit with you, especially when you wanna throw low blows."

"I apologized for that."

"Yeah, well apology not accepted."

"You're being ridiculous."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Demi just drop this shit. Alright."

"So what. We're just gonna go through the rest of this mad at each other. Why'd you even pay for this shit. We were fine. If anything this is your fault."

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." He yells. "IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU BEING A DAMN HOE, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION."

"I've apologized for it. What more do you want from me. That was in the past."

"Yeah but it still hurts damnit."

"I gave you the opportunity to opt out of this...you didn't want to!"

"That was before you started spewing a bunch of bullshit...especially when you're the one who fucked up." He sighs. "I guess I should have gotten out when I had the chance."

"Then go! Don't waste your time then."

"Maybe I will...because this right here, ain't what it is." He goes and puts on his boots, jacket and beanie. "I'm gonna go take a walk...I'll see you when I get back. That is if you haven't left or not. Who knows."

He walks out and I flop on the bed. "So fuckin stubborn." I mumble, then turn over and end up falling asleep.