Chapter 80

{Colin's POV}

Never in my life have I been so scared. If I would have let her go, and let her fall, I don't know what I would have done, but I'm glad I was able to prevent that from happening. I leave to go get clothes from the house and to go get food, leaving Dylan there. I know nothing will happen since she's there, and the doctors put her on suicide watch.

I finally get back, Dylan eats and takes a quick shower and watches tv. I lay next to Demi and we watch tv as well. I look over and Dylan's knocked out.

"Is she sleep?" She asks.

"Yeah..finally. I didn't feel like going through the struggle of waking her up for school in the morning." We both giggle.

"We do have stubborn children sometimes."

"They get it from you."

"Oh please. Colin, you're the king of stubbornness."

"Nah, that's all you."

"Whatever.."

"See, you're being stubborn right now. Won't accept the fact that you're stubborn. That's being stubborn." I say and she goes silent and I laugh.

"You're such an ass...an ass that saved my life."

"Don't do that to me again. I'm serious." I say looking dead in her eyes.

"Colin.."

"No. Don't Colin me."

"Okay, let's not have this conversation. We were just laughing with each other and I don't want the moment we were having ruined."

"Okay." I sit up to take my shirt off and she snuggles up to me.

"I miss this." She says.

"I do too."

"Why did I have to ruin it. We could be at home, in bed, happy."

"Shhh. Just stop. We all make mistakes." I move her hair from her face. "You wanna know how much I actually love you?"

"How much?"

"Enough to lay here next to you and you're sick as hell. You got cooties and shit. If that's not love, I don't know what is." I say trying to lighten the mood and it works. She laughs.

"Shut up."

"You're louder than I am."

"Such a smart ass. Why do I even bother?!"

"Because you love me woman."

She sighs. "The things I'd do or give up to go back to last year and do things differently." I take her hand and lock our fingers together.

"You should get some rest."

"You look tired..."

"Which is code for I look like shit."

"Hey, I was trying to be nice." She shoots me a glare. "Don't get mad. You keep trying me tonight."

She smiles. "Are you gonna be my bed buddy tonight?"