Lesson Learned

{Demi's POV}

We make it home, and I head straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Here, let me help you with that." Colin says walking up behind me. He slowly unzips my dress. "You looked really beautiful tonight."

"Thank you.....like what you see?" He asks as my dress falls down to the ground.

"You shouldn't even have to ask that question." Placing gentle kisses on my neck as his hands explore my body. "Mind if I join you?"

I turn to face him. "Sure...here, let me help YOU." I loosen his tie and take it from around his neck, and start unbuttoning his shirt. "You sir, looked very good tonight. So good, that I kept having dirty thoughts." Help helps me take his shirt off after I finish unbuttoning it.

"Mmmmm what kinda dirty thoughts?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I say tugging at his belt. Drop down to my knees,  unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and free his member that's half way hard. It'll be at full attention in about 30 seconds, maybe even less than that as I take him in my mouth. Stroking with my hand, and sucking simultaneously, sending him into over drive in a short amount of time. I stop, leaving him throbbing and wanting more.

He picks me up and sits me on the sink. Spreading my legs, he dips his head between and I feel his warm tongue stroking on my clit then I feel it slip inside; shuttering as I do. He repeats the motion, several times, earning all kinds of moans and sounds from me.

He comes back up and plants a kiss on my lips. Without warning, he enters me, causing me to lose my breath. "Feels so good baby." I moan.

"Oh yeah..." He pumps in and out, repeatedly. "Let's see if I can still make you cum...you gonna cum for me?" I nod. "That's not an answer. You gonna cum for me?"

"Yesss." I struggle to say. He finds my spot and hits it several times, causing me to lose control.

"Oh fuck.."

"Yeaaah, go ahead and let it out baby. Squirt for me." And I do just that and as I do, he continues to thrust into me. I try to push him away, because I find myself not being able to handle it anymore. "Nope...take this shit."

"Baby I ca.."

"Yes the hell you can." He slows down then speeds back up and makes me cum again. He slows down again and comes to a stop and I feel his warmth fill up inside me. "I love you."

"I love you." He gives me a kiss before helping me down off the sink. We take a shower, and afterwards, I go see if everyone's asleep. Everyone's sleep except the twins. I walk into CeCe's room where they're both up; talking.

"Hey, what are you two still doing up?"

"We can't sleep. Too excited for our trip to Panama City in a few days."

"I'm sure you're both gonna have a lot of fun...but I do want you both to be really safe." I say sitting on the bed, CeCe rests her head in my lap.

"We know." Cayleigh says.

"I know you do, I just want to reiterate it."

"So, when's the wedding?" Cayleigh asks.

"This summer for sure. When you kids are out of school."

"I'm so excited."

"So am I...but listen to me. I want you girls to learn something from this. You know. I don't want you making the same mistakes I did. It's not worth it. This is definitely a lesson learned for me...and I really am sorry for being selfish and putting you all through this."

"We forgave you a long time ago." Cayleigh says.

"Yeah...lets just put it all behind us now. You and daddy are back together and that's all that matters, right?"

"Right." I give her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm gonna go to bed...I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight." They both say.

"Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you."

I go back to the bedroom and climb in bed and Colin wraps his arm around me.

"What took you so long? I was getting lonely."

"The twins were up and I talked with them for a little bit."

"I love you, Demi."

"I love you more."

********************************

A/N: So, I decided to continue my other Demi story Payback's A Bitch...so go ahead and read if you haven't, and I'll probably post an update for that this weekend!