Chapter 56

{Demi's POV}

I get to the car and settle down. I don't know what is with him. Every time I want just a little bit of intimacy, he punks out. All he had to do was stop working for 5 minutes...that's all it would have taken. I don't get it, we use to have spontaneous sex all the time. It spiced up our relationship a little bit...and now, it's like all he cares about is work, and when he's not working, he's tired. Maybe his age is starting to catch up quicker than expected. He still has the body of a 25 year old, but it definitely isn't as energetic as one.

I rest my head on the back of the seat before starting the car. I back out of my parking spot and leave the school. My phone starts ringing and I press the answer button that's on the steering wheel, without looking at the phone and hear a very sexy accent flow through the car.

Before going home, I stop and make a small detour.

************

After knocking a couple times before the door finally opens and I'm greeted by William, who's in the middle of putting on his shirt

"Hey."

"Hey....what are doing here?"

"I don't know...I really don't. I'm gonna blame the steering wheel on this one." He giggles.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're here. Come in."

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

"Nope. I was just getting ready to go by the restaurant, just for a little bit...but I guess that's gonna be put on hold."

"Don't let me stop you."

"I don't mind it at all." He steps closer to me. Something about yesterday, kinda brought me back for more.

************

{Colin's POV}

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I need to do something and quick. After my meeting, I send a text to CJ.

Me: Send a mass text letting everyone know that practice is cancelled. Weight room during 8 period then you're done.

Jr: Okay...you know tomorrow's a game day, right?

Me: Yeah, I know. Just tell everyone to rest up and be ready to suit up tomorrow.

Jr: Yes sir.

I shut down my computer, grab my keys, gym bag and leave. I pull up to the house and I take it Demi isn't here yet because I don't see her car, and the roses that I ordered are in the middle of being delivered and the guy is about to walk back to his car.

"Do you live here sir?"

"Yeah, I'll sign for them." He hands me the clipboard and I sign for them and go in the house. I wait around for about an hour, and she still hasn't showed up. So I call her to see where she is so that I can join her. I call a a couple more times after no luck the first time. I end up leaving a voice message.

"Hey baby. I uhh, took off work, cancelled practice because I want to spend time with you. Call me back, please." I take the phone down from my ear and toss it next to me. I turn on the television and wait, hopefully I get a call back, or a text message at least.

A couple hours later, and a few more voice and text messages later, she's still not here. I'm wondering where the hell she is. A few more hours later, she's still not here. It's 3 in the after noon and I'm gonna trust in that she's going to pick up Dylan from school, who gets out in 30 minutes.