Chapter 48

[A few months later - beginning of june]

{Demi's POV}

Today's the day my first borns are graduating high school. I thought about this all night, and I may have cried here and there. I just can't believe this day is already here.

"Mommy!!" I hear Dylan calling my name from we room.

"Yes baby." "I don't know what to wear."

"Dylan, you have plenty of dresses sweetie. Just pick one."

"You pick one." We walk into her closet and it's a little messy in here.

"Why does your closet look like this?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know huh? When we come back home later, I want your closet cleaned..okay."

"K." I look through her dresses and finally find one.

"What about this." She nods.

"Okay, get ready and I'll do your hair."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna go check on everyone else." I walk to CJ's room.

"Colin Rand...are you getting ready?" That would be a no because he's still in sweat pants with no shirt, playing call of duty.

"Uhhh, yeah." He says.

"More like no...what are you wearing..."

"What I have on."

"Don't play with me."

"I'm kidding..I'm dressing up."

"Good. Be ready in the next 30 minutes."

"Yes ma'am." I knock before walking into Cali's room.

"Don't worry, I'm getting ready."

"Good. Be ready in 30 minutes." Colin dropped the girls off about an hour ago because the students had to be there early. Everyone gets ready and we meet downstairs.

"Y'all look very nice." I say to the kids.

"I'm gonna go get Jasmine."

"Okay...meet us at the car." He walks out the house, along with the other kids. I grab my purse, sunglasses and Colin locks the door. We finally leave and go to thenstore to get flowers and balloons. We pull up to the location where the graduation is being held the same time as our families do. We go in and find somewhere to sit. It's a lot of us..we pretty much take up half of a section.

"When is this thing gonna start?" Dylan asks.

"It'll start soon."

*******************

{Cayleigh's POV}

After talking with all our friends and taking tons of pictures, we're all lined up by last names and get ready to walk out. As we get closer, the sound of the graduation theme song gets louder, and everyone's on their feet clapping and cheering. We finally get to our seat and sit down.

"Text mom and see where they're sitting.." CeCe says. I do so and after she tells me which section they're sitting in, I tell her to have everyone shout or wave or something. We both look over and see everyone wave and our posters that we had from basketball being held up in the air. We look at each other and smile. The ceremony goes on and I swear it's about 30 minutes till we actually get ready to walk.

{CeCe's POV}

Over the past few months, I've done nothing but school, and rehabbing my knee. Graduation came so fast and it's such a bitter sweet feeling. We finally get up, row by row and walk towards the stage. The closer we get to the stage, the more nervous I get and I'm sure Cayleigh's nervous too. She gets called first and our entire section goes crazy..including people who are waiting for their name to be called and those who are sitting. I get the same reaction as I walk up and get my diploma.