Chapter 41

We get back to the house and I go straight to Jas' door. I knock, and she opens it. After glaring at me, she tries to close the door, but I stop it with my foot.

"Come on, just hear me out. Please." She steps aside and lets me in.

"Where's your mom?"

"Had to go her office for a little bit."

"Does she ever take a break."

"Nope....when you're a lawyer, a good one at that...you don't get many breaks. Only one she takes is the one to go to church....so what do you want?"

"I wanted to come over and apologize...again...I'm really sorry."

"How do I know that if I forgive you, you won't do it again."

"Because you can trust me."

"Can I?"

"Yeah. You can. I promise, it won't happen again."

"Good."

"Good? Sooooo does that mean we're back together?" She smiles and nods. I pull her in for a hug and pull back. "So, I got you somethin." I pull the jewelry box out of my pocket and hand it to her.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see." I stand there and watch her eyes light up as she opens the box.

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful....here let me see." I take the necklace, she turns around and moved her hair out of the way as I place it around her neck and turns back around.

"It's perfect...I love it. Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Wanna come over or we can stay here."

"Can we stay here. I look like a bum and don't feel like changing..."

"You look beautiful, but yeah, that's fine. I'll just let my parents know I'm staying over here for a while." I spend basically all day over here...cuddling on the couch and watching tv. I leave around 7 something.

"How'd it go?" Cali asks as I walk in her room.

"We're back together.."

"Good. Now can you not be dumb and do dumb stuff anymore?"

"Don't worry, I learned my lesson...I'm gonna go take a shower." I walk out the room and I'm rushed by my mom.

"Away my baby's in love." My dad.

"Sorry son...she got it out of me."

"You know that's a big step and.." "

Mom." I say interrupting her because I know she's about to go on this big rant. "I'm gonna go take a shower, k."

"Okay. We can talk later."

"Dad already did. No need to." And I walk off.

*******************

[Couple Months Later]

{CeCe's POV}

It's the morning of me and Cayleigh's birthday and we both wake up to our parents singing happy birthday to us...very loudly...and somewhat annoying.

"Oh my goddddddd!" I say putting the pillow over my head. I look over and Cayleigh's sitting up on my couch.

"My babies are 18." My mom says.

"Time to hit the club..heyyyyyy." My dad says.

"Not with you." I say.

"Well that was rude! Come downstairs, breakfast is waiting for you."