Marriage Retreat Pt. 1

"You sure your parents are okay with watching after the kids?" Demi asks as we're packing our bags for the retreat we're leaving for tomorrow.

"Yes. It's fine. They really don't even need a babysitter if we're honest."

"No, they need a sitter. I don't trust them here alone."

"They're not that bad. What you think they gone do, throw a party?" I joke.

"They could and better not....also if something happens, someone will be there quickly. I'm a little nervous..."

"About the kids?"

"No, this whole retreat thing."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just am."

"Don't be. It'll be fun. We get some alone time." I say hugging her from behind. I hold her closely as we away from side to side.

"Come on now, this what we have doors for guys." We both look towards the door and Cali's standing there.

"Mind ya business and go do some homework or something." I say and she walks away.

"It's Saturday night."

"Goodbye, Cali." She smirks and walks off.

"Alone time sounds real good right about now." She says.

"It does, doesn't it. I can't wait. I get you all to myself." I kiss her neck. "No kids." I give her another kiss. "No work." And another. "No phone calls." And another. "Nothin. Just us."

"I can't wait. We are long over due." She says and gropes my manhood.

"Don't do that, because I'll take you right here, right now, and I'm trynna hold out till we get there."

"The anticipation just got real."

"Mmhm." I plant a kiss on her neck, then on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you."

********************

"Alright, you kiddos know the rules while we're gone. Listen to your grandmother. No friends over, except for Jasmine. Go to school, do your homework...brush your teeth..."

"Demi, I think they got the idea. We just need to leave before we miss our flight."

After giving the kids hugs and kisses we leave and get to the airport. We pull up in front of the private jet, and load up on the plane. The whole ride there, I had to resist. I wanna make sure that when I make love to her for the first time, it's special.

*******************

"Wow, this place is beautiful." Demi says looking out the window of the truck.

"Yeah, the pictures don't do it justice. So I'm gonna go get our keys and stuff..I'll be back." I hop out the car to go get the keys.

"So, we're in this over there to the far right...and that one has both an inside and outside jacuzzi."

"Oooo fancy."

We walk inside and it's warm and cozy. She immediately starts getting her stuff settled in and I notice an envelope on one of the dressers. I pick it up and it says "For His Eyes Only". I raise an eyebrow and take a look at what's inside. It's a note and in it a ring. I take the note out first and read it.

Welcome to Happy Trails Marriage Retreat. The reason you're here is to rekindle the love and passion with your wife and in vice versa. Not just on physical level, but a spiritual and mental level as well.

Over the course of the week, we will do a series of exercise that will bring you and your wife closer together. In the envelope, you'll find a ring and when you find that the time is right, you will present your wife with a ring and propose to her.

I look in the envelope and see the ring. "What's that?" Demi asks walking out of the closet.

"Huh?" I ask looking up quickly.

That, in your hand, what is it?"

"Nothing...you get all your stuff settled?"

"Yeah, I did. You should unpack yours."

"I will."

"I'm gonna call the kids and let them know we made it." She says.

"Okay." I stare at the note then look at the ring. I nod in understanding of the concept.