LokixReader➳My Love

Words: 633

Warnings: Violence?

Requested by: Mrs_Sherlock221B (I know you asked for gang so I hope this is okay xx)

-------------------------------

You were close friends with the Avengers but the one you liked the most wasn't an actual Avenger. Loki had become a close friend of yours after he promised to hang up his 'world domination' gloves for a while. You were due to meet him for a book exchange when everything went wrong.

'Hey Little Miss-' Someone called from the alley way you'd passed just a second before.

You tried to keep walking but they latched their large hand onto your shoulder and spun your around. You whimpered slightly as their grip tightened and they pulled you into the secluded area.

'Scream and you're dead.' They hissed in your ear.

You felt tears fall from your eyes as they tried to undress you. What was Loki doing? You never got the chance to tell him how much he meant to you. How much his smile made your knees week or how much you liked him?  Or worse, how much you loved him.

*

'Brother, has Lady (Y/N) not come over yet?' Thor asked as he walked into the room.

Loki closed his book and looked at his watch.

'It appears that she is running late.' He murmured until worry filled him.

'Perhaps you should see where she is, Brother.' Thor said before exiting the room.

Loki thought hard about you until the room around him disappeared and he appeared in what seemed to be a dark New York alley. He heard a whimper and followed the noise until he saw a man choking you against a wall as he played with the hem of your shirt.

'Don't tell him I'm here.' A voice rang through your head.

You knew instantly that it was Loki and let your body relax knowing he'd save you sooner rather than later. The man noticed your loosened grip but didn't seem to care enough to worry.

'I promise I'll keep you safe.' Loki's voice rang through your head once again.

In one swift movement the man before you was illuminated in blue and thrown into the nearest dumpster.

'My Love-' Loki said running over to your fallen figure.

You grabbed your sour throat and could feel the swelling welts. You tried to speak but Loki quickly held up a hand to stop you.

'Darling, I can fix this.' He said softly looking at your neck.

'Would you like me to?' He added hastily.

You nodded before he softly placed his cold hands around your neck. Unlike the maniac who had attacked you before, Loki's touch was gentle and comforted you. You soon felt the pain slipping away and melted into his now open arms.

'I am so sorry I let this happen, My Love.' He cooed as he flattened your hair.

My Love? He'd never called you that before so this caught your attention.

'Loki-' You said softly.

He pulled you away from his body slightly before looking into your worried eyes.

'Why are you calling me your love?' You questioned.

A lightly blush flecked his normally porcelain cheeks before he looked away. He placed a hand on his cheek and forced him to look at you.

'Loki, is there something you want to tell me?' You asked awkwardly.

You weren't sure what to expect but his voice suddenly filled your head.

'I don't want to say it just in case you do not exchange the same feelings.'

You smiled weakly before thinking hard and trying to transfer a reply back to him.

'You don't have to.'

He sighed before closing his eyes and letting his thoughts fill your mind.

'I love you, (Y/N).'

You gasped lightly and before he could open his eyes you cupped his face and kissed him tenderly.

'I love you too.' He caught from your mind as you peppered his face with tender kisses.

--------------

Social Media

Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad