ThorxReader➳PB&J

Words: 632

Warning: Fluffy Thor...

-------------

'Lady (Y/N), would you like to borrow my coat?' Thor asked as you two walked down the chilly New York street.

'You don't even have a coat.' You laughed.

With the wave of his hand a coat appeared.

'I forgot you were a Demigod.' You mumbled as he draped the coat over your shoulders.

You continued walking with him until you arrived at the coffee shop you were due to meet Nick Fury.

'Good to see you arrived here safely.' Nick said as you walked in.

You took a seat and Thor sat next to you.

'How have you been doing with your lessons?' Nick asked after a moment.

'It's hard to take the Asgard out of an Asgardian.' You said smiling slightly.

You'd been sent on a mission to train Thor to adapt to mortal life but from that coat incident, he wasn't doing to well.

'Have you made any progress?' Nick asked Thor.

Thor rubbed the back of his neck before grabbing his coffee and finishing it off. He was about to smash it on the ground when he placed it on the table.

'I'm impressed.' Nick said nodding.

You were a little surprised yourself because since you've tried to teach him manners, he hasn't made progress. Once you finished your coffee you made your way back to Stark Tower with Thor. Tony had ever so generously offered you a room there since Thor was living there until he got back to Asgard.

'Since when do you listen to what I teach you?' You asked him as you rode to the top floor.

He smiled his wide smile for you before answering.

'Lady (Y/N), I always listen but choose when to act.'

You smiled slightly before stepping out of the elevator.

'My Lady, can I teach you something now?' You heard Thor call out.

You turned around and saw Thor standing in front of you.

'Go ahead.'

He smiled and took your hand before bringing you to the kitchen. He opened a cupboard and brought out some peanut butter before grabbing bread and jam.

'If you put these together it is like a tasty sensation I've never felt before.' He explained as he constructed the sandwich.

You held in your laughter as he tried his hardest not to crush the soft bread under his grip. You'd had a PB&J plenty of times before yet when Thor made it, you found yourself enjoying it a little more.

'How is it?' He asked with anticipation.

You took a bight of the sandwich and smiled.

'It's lovely.'

Thor smiled with you before taking a bite from your sandwich.

'Hey!' You said swatting him playfully away.

You put down the sandwich and walked to the fridge.

'Try it with this, it'll be a better experience than the one you've already had.' You said handing him a glass of white milk.

He looked at it quizzically before downing it in one gulp.

'Lady (Y/N), this is amazing!' He shouted.

You let out a giggle as you caught sight of his milk mustache.

You grabbed a napkin and walked over to him before dabbing it away softly. He looked at you for a moment before grabbing your wrist and pulling it away.

'You had a little-' You said before he leaned forward and kissed you.

His lips tasted like PB&J and you couldn't help but smile.

'When I said making her food would impress her, I didn't expect it to work this well.' A voice said causing you both to jump apart.

Tony was in the door frame with Pepper, both of them smirked before Thor took hold of your hand and lead you away. You let out a laugh as you heard Pepper turn to Tony.

'Why don't you ever make me food?'