StevexReader➳Pullback, Aim, Shoot

Time Period: Modern Steve

Words: 324

Warnings: None really...

--------

'Pull back, aim and shoot.' You whispered to yourself as you aimed your arrow at the target.

It hit right in the center gaining a single set of applause.

'Giving Barton a run for his money?' The person clapping said causing you to turn around.

'How long have you been watching?' You asked setting down your bow.

'Long enough to know you're better than me.' Steve said smiling.

You blushed slightly and picked up your bow again.

'Want to try?' You asked handing it to him.

He raised his brows before taking it and lauding an arrow.

'Pull back.' You instructed him.

'Is this good?' He asked grinning.

You rolled your eyes and moved his arm so his hand was level with his cheek. You'd had a crush on Steve for a while now so being close to him made your heart flutter.

'Aim.' You continued.

He pointed the arrow at the target but you could see he was off by a lot.

'Are you doing this on purpose?' You asked re-aiming his arms.

He let out a chuckle but stopped when you continued your last instruction.

'Shoot.'

He let the arrow go and it hit the bulls-eye.

'That wasn't so hard was it?' You asked putting your hands on your hips.

He rolled his eyes and set down your bow.

'Giving up already?' You chirped.

'It's my turn to teach you something.' He said.

You got nervous as he took a step towards you. The Captains large muscles were extremely noticeable through his shirt and you felt yourself staring.

'Aim.' He said placing his fingers under your chin and forcing you to look him in the eyes.

'Shoot.' He said before he kissing you passionately.

'I must be a great teacher because you caught on quickly.' He said with a smirk once you broke apart.

You stared at him in shock for a moment before setting down your arrows and kissing him again. Who knew target practice could be so fun?