ThorxReader➳It's Okay

Words: 394

Warnings: Mild violence

Requested by: The_Apple_Obsesser (she wrote me one hell of a Tony one shot so make sure to check her book out xx)

----------------------

You casually walked into the Avengers tower Lounge and waved to your boyfriend, Thor.

'Lady (Y/N), shall we watch a movie?' He chimed happily.

You nodded and walked over to him, snuggling into his side. Everything was going smoothly until the windows of the tower were blown in and the couple was swarmed by a group of Hydra Agents.

'My Lady, run and hide!' Thor said as he whipped his hammer at the men.

You tried to make a run for it, anyway to get away was key to your survival.

'Miss (Y/L/N), would you like me to get the escape car ready?' Jarvis chimed.

'Y-Yes, please.' You said frantically running through the building.

You finally reached Tony's garage when something hit you, a bullet. You doubled over in pain and clutched your calf.

'You're coming with us.' A husky voice said making you cry even more.

They scooped you up and dragged you out of the tower, all while you still sobbed. They shoved you into a room, you weren't sure were you were due to the blindfold they put on you.

'Shh-' One snapped placing a gag in your mouth.

You whimpered silently as you were sat in a cold, damp room. Where was Thor? What if he got hurt? Your wound was bad but you managed to apply pressure with the handcuffs still attached. You felt like you were done for when you heard a crunch and a scream, followed by a rumble of thunder. Thor.

'My Lady, where are you?' He yelled frantically running through the base.

'Thor, she's in here!' You heard Tony yell as your door was blasted open.

Thor pushed Tony aside and ran over to you, collapsing at your frail and injured figure.

'You are safe now-' He said scooping you up and removing your gag, blindfold and handcuffs.

You were brought back to the tower before Bruce patched your wound and sent you back to an anxious Thor.

'I am so sorry I let that happen to you-' Thor said before you pecked his lips sheepishly.

'Thor, it's fine now. Why don't we finish our movie?' You asked smiling.

He lead you back to the lounge, windows still blown out, popped in James and the Giant Peach and held you close to his side.

'I won't let you out of my sights again.' He cooed.