StevexReader➳Flirting 101

Words:615

Warnings: Nope

Requested by: PaytonRaae

---------------------------

'What the hell happened to you?' You asked running over to your best friend, Steve Rogers.

He sighed and dusted some dirt off his uniform.

'(Y/N), did you not see what happened in New York?' He asked with a grin.

You sighed and placed your hands on your hips.

'I did Rogers but that doesn't mean you don't need to explain yourself.'

Steve sighed and went to grab his civilian clothes from the mens room. You waited patiently tapping your foot until Nick Fury walked over to you.

'Agent (Y/L/N)-' He called out.

You spun around and grew nervous at the sight of the director. You'd worked at S.H.I.E.L.D for a while now but still got nervous being refereed to as an Agent.

'Yes, Mr Fury.' You said smiling.

He smiled back at you, what a rare sight.

'I need you to go on a mission.'

This was your first mission so you were both anxious and excited.

'I'm prepared, Sir.' You replied.

Nick laughed at your enthusiasm.

'I need you to help Rogers adjust to modern life.' He said leaning in slightly.

You stared at him for a moment. Your mission was teaching your friend how to live in the right time? Easy enough, right? Just as Nick left with a smirk Steve stepped out of the washroom.

'Read to go?' He asked smiling.

You got slightly nervous just being in the presence of his glorious smile. Having a normal "boy, girl" friendship didn't settle with you, who would it settle with? Have you seen his eyes?

'Fury sent me on a mission.' You said smirking slightly.

'When do you leave?' Steve asked with furrowed brows.

'Right now!' You said grabbing his hand and running for the exit.

You explained your mission and he obliged to take your lessons. Once you'd taught him the low value of five dollars now a days and brought him through the New York traffic system you made your way out for lunch.

'So, what's next?' He asked at you sat on the patio of a small Italian cafe.

'Hmm, maybe flirting.' you said with a joking wink.

He smirked before you got the urge to pee. Damn you bladder.

'I'll head to the washroom and be back in a second.' You said before leaving.

After going you washed your hands and reapplying your lipstick, a girl can wish, you stepped out of the restaurant onto the patio and saw Steve madly flirting with a flock of girls, someone else might have thought he was Tony Stark.

'Sorry ladies, my lovely date is here.' Steve said when he caught sight of you.

You earned glared form the women and sat down, a pit in your stomach.

'You alright?' Steve asked.

'Not hungry anymore-' You mumbled.

Steve looked at you with concern before sitting straighter in his seat.

'(Y/N), I was practicing my flirting, did you see?' He asked with a goofy grin.

'I did, Steve.' You snapped.

He looked taken back for a moment before smirking. Your lessons must be working because he was able to pick up on a modern day crush.

'Did you see anything I need improvement on?' He said moving slightly closer from across the table.

You looked down and glared.

'Nope.'

He sighed and moved a little closer.

'Do girls like it when guys brush the hair out of their face?'

You looked up slightly and blushed as he moved your bangs.

'How about if the guy compliments how gorgeous they look when they smile?'

You couldn't it in any longer so you smiled slightly.

'What about this?' He asked leaning in and kissing your lips softy.

You were taken back at first but didn't pull away. When you finally broke apart Steve had some of your red lipstick on and a wide grin.

'I think you should tell Fury your your missions complete-' He said before pecking your lips again.