StevexReader➳Game

Words: 397

Warnings: None

Requested by: PaytonRaae because she's amazing! Hope you like it bb xx

-----------------------

You sat on the couch with your boyfriend, Steve Rogers, when he turned to you with a look of confusion etched across his face.

'Why would someone go that close for a picture?' He asked showing you Tony's instagram post.

You laughed at the selfie and pulled out your own phone.

'It's called a selfie, Darling.' You explained.

He gave you a look that would but the cuteness of a confused puppy to shame.

'Selfie?' He said as if testing the word.

You giggled slightly and put your phone in the camera function.

'You just reach your arm out and make sure the camera is facing you then-'

'Wait, like this?' Steve asked flipping his iPhone so the back was facing you both.

'There's a front facing camera so you can make sure you look good.' You said flipping his phone and pressing the camera switching button so his face showed up.

'Oh.' He said shyly.

You held out your phone once again and smiled.

'Now, press that button and you'll have your first selfie, Cap.'

He was about to press the button when he stopped.

'I want both of us in it.' He said smiling slightly.

'Are you sure? First selfies are very important.' You joked.

'I know, that's why I want you in it.' He said pulling you close.

You chucked before setting your own phone down. He held up the camera and smiled wide.

'Ready?' He asked.

'Mhm.' You replied.

You waited for him to bring his thumb closer to the button before you turned your head and pecked his cheek with perfect timing.

'Oi-' He said flushing red and bringing the camera down.

'How's it look?' You asked.

He managed to get to the photo album and looked at it before smiling wide.

'I think it's perfect for a first selfie.' He cooed.

You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder.

'We should do this more often.'

'I agree.' He said smiling.

'Now, how do I make it a square? I'd like to share how good our selfie game is.'

You giggled madly causing him to frown.

'Are the kids not saying selfie game anymore?'

'No, no, they are.' You said before instructing him how to change the sizing.

The next morning you woke up and saw the picture was posted, gaining entertaining comments from the rest of the Avengers; mostly Tony.