PietroxReader➳Brave

Words: 440

Warnings: Self harm and suicide attempt

Dedicated to: UnwinEggsy (You're absolutely amazing and I need you to know that LIFE GETS BETTER AND I'LL MAKE IT BETTER)

A/N: I know the GIF is from Nowhere Boy but I needed a sad Aaron GIF...

---------

You stared at the gun in the training room. Should you do it? One pull of a trigger could make all your problems go away. You picked it up and fiddled with it. Life at home had been getting worse and Tony's constant bullying didn't make it easier. You're crush, Pietro, seemed not to notice you to you were weighing the easiest way out, death. 

'It'll be over fast.' You mumbled as you raised the gun.

Your scars had become part of your body but most people thought of them as battle scars rather than self harming scars.

'Just do it.' You yelled as your finger tried to pull the trigger.

Something inside of you couldn't do it. Just then the door to the training room opened and none other than Pietro Maximoff walked in.

'(Y/N)?' He said when he saw the gun in your hand and your tear stained face.

You fell to the floor and sobbed.

'What's wrong?' Pietro asked speeding over to you.

'I-I can't do it anymore.' You stammered.

'Do what?' He asked.

'Live.'

He blinked a few times before taking the gun from your hand and putting it on a high shelf he knew you couldn't reach.

'J-Just let me do it.' You whined.

Pietro pulled you up and cradled you in his arms.

'Please don't.' He kept whispering.

'Why?' You snapped pulling away.

'You've never shown any interest towards me!' 

He blinked a few times before pulling you close within the blink of an eye.

'I've liked you for a while now but how do you think I'd feel with my Princess gone?'

His Princess? He liked you?

'Don't lie just to stop me.' You mumbled whipping tears away form your eyes.

'(Y/N), I'm not lying.' He said taking both your hands.

You stared at him then back to the gun on the shelf.

'Please just talk to me.' Pietro pleaded.

He sat you down and took a seat across from you. You spilled all your secrets to this man you called your crush. Your abusive parents, Tony's bullying and lastly, him never noticing you.

'You can live with me, Princess. I can make Tony stop and now you know I feel the same.' He said smiling through the tears that had formed in his own foggy eyes.

'Pietro, I want to do this.' You said sadly.

'I don't want you to.' He said pulling you into a hug.

You two sat talking about happy things until you finally relaxed enough to get up.

'These scars-' He said taking your arm.

'Are just added beauty to the brave girl I love.' He said before kissing each one.

You smiled at him and embraced him. Life might be hard at times but this memory was one that showed you that life will get better.