LokixReader★When You're Sick★

Words:312

Warnings: None

A/N: This isn't really about you being "sick" but about the reader getting injured..

--------

You went on for the layup when your ankle rolled. You stumbled to the ground and held your ankle in pain. 

'Lady (Y/N)!' You're best friends, and crush, Loki said striding over to you.

'I-I hurt my ankle.' You mustered out.

He scooped you up and lead you to the bench nearest to you both.

'May I see it?' He asked.

You nodded slightly and he took your foot and his hands, slowly removing your shoe and sock. You winced at his touch but he was secretly working his magic.

'Ow-' You said before he put up a hand to silence you.

You stared with tears in your eyes as he pressed down slightly on the swelling part. Ever so slowly, a cold tingling feeling ran from his fingers to your skin and into the twisted muscles. You smiled slightly at Loki's determination as he furrowed his brows and muttered a spell of some sort.

'It's working.' You reassured.

He snapped his head to you and slowly the pain came back. He noticed this from you clamping your eyes shut and hastily began muttering again. After about five minutes he was done.

'It should work long term now.' He said massaging your ankle slightly.

You tried to get up but he stopped you.

'Loki, you helped me so I'm fine now.' You said trying to get up once again but being pushed down again.

'Lady (Y/N), I don't like seeing you hurt.' He whispered.

You looked at him and blushed.

'I can't be hurt when I'm with you.' You said causing his porcelain cheeks to flush.

You leaned in and kissed his cheek before walking away. 

'Loki!' You shouted.

He looked over and ran up to you when he saw how sad you looked.

'What is it?' He asked concerned 

'My lips hurt.' You said with a devious smile.

Loki raised his brows but kissed you softly.

'I think I can help with that.' He said before kissing you once again.