Clintasha➳Love Is An Open Door

Words: 358

Warnings: None unless you hate Frozen *gasp*

Requested by: KaraRhodes4 (this was insanely fun to write so thanks so much for the request)

----------------

Fury called the Avengers for a mission; it was like any other mission until it happened.

'Cap, I need coverage like crazy!' Tony yelled.

Clint looked over at Natasha and she knew exactly what to do next.

'Okay, can I just, say something crazy?' She said gaining a groan from all of the Avengers besides Clint.

'I love crazy!' Clint chimed back.

Tony blasted a few more Agents until Natasha started singing.

'All my life has been a series of doors in my face and then suddenly I bump into you!'

'I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place and maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue!' Clint sang back.

'Fondue?' Steve said perking up.

They ignored his outburst and continued the Frozen ballad.

'But with you...'

'But with you.'

'I found my place...'

'I see your face...'

Finally, in unison they belted the chorus, all while defeating Hydra Agents.

'And it's nothing like I've ever known before! Love is an open door! Love is an open door! Love is an open door!'

'With you!'

'With you!'

'With you!'

'With you!'

'Love is an open door...'

'I mean it's crazy...'

'What?'

The song was cut short with Tony's shouting.

'You know what's crazy? You're singing Frozen songs while Banner tares half the city apart!'

They finished the mission successfully and went back to the tower to celebrate when Pepper ran into the room, changing the TV station.

'Wha-' Tony chimed in confusion until they all took in the news.

Someone had filmed Natasha and Clint singing Love Is An Open Door during the mission.

'Do you know how many views this has on YouTube?' Pepper said looking at the group.

She tapped a few buttons on her Stark tablet until it showed up on the big screen.

'How many zero's are in a million?' Clint asked with his mouth agape.

'That's a billion, Bird Brain.' Tony said as his own eyes bulged at the number.

'Well, we've become internet sensations-' Natasha said turning to Clint.

'Awesome!' He said high fiving her.

They continued obsession about their new found fame when Tony made a huge mistake in his choice of words.

'Would you guys just let it go?'

The minute the words left his mouth he regretted it.