SamxReader➳The Cereal Man➳Part 2

Words: 502

Warnings: not my best and I feel really bad :(

Requested by: CasIsMyAngel (hoep you like it xx)

----------

It'd been a while since your new friend left for his mission. Every night, beyond your knowledge, there would be a glass of milk with a personal note attached to it waiting for you in the fridge. You weren't sure if it was Tony putting them in there because Steve, Sam's best friend, was off on the mission with him.

'They're back-' Natasha called through the tower as she walked around.

You looked up from your papers and towards the elevators that were just in view. Sure enough, when they dinged open Sam and Steve walked out. The minute Sam saw you looking towards him he smiled wide and nodded his head towards the kitchen. You blushed before agreeing and walking towards your meeting spot.

'How was the mission?' You asked as you grabbed a bowl from the cupboard.

'Alright, now that I've got motivation, that is.' He said grinning as you pulled out his favourite cereal.

You felt your heart flutter but carried on by pouring yourself some milk and handing him the carton.

'How'd you get the notes and cups here every night?' You asked leaning on the counter across from where he was seated.

'I've got my ways.' He replied before shoving a spoon full of cereal into his mouth.

You both stood in silence until Steve entered the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

'(Y/N), have I introduced you to Sam?' He asked.

You simply shook your head to say 'no'.

'Well-' He began before Sam held up a hand.

'Steve, (Y/N) and I are actually very good friends now.' Sam said smiling at the two in front of him.

Steve gave you both a look as if to say 'good luck with that' before leaving the kitchen completely.

'What's he gonna think now?' You asked with a chuckle.

'Let him think that he wants, he thought fondue was something other than bread and cheese.' Sam said laughing.

You finished off your milk before bringing the cup to the sink with Sam's now finished cereal bowl.

'So, Milk Girl, what do you say we go out sometime?' He asked.

You blushed before turning around to smile at him.

'What do you have in mind, Cereal Man?' You said flashing a cheeky smile.

'Well, maybe you could meet me here later and we could eat some cereal and drink some milk.'

You let out a hardy laugh before realizing he was serious.

'Oh-' You began before he broke into a wide grin.

'Just kidding, maybe we could see a movie this weekend?' He asked.

You felt your heart flutter and nodded in approval. That night you followed your usual routine but once again had your companion rather than a note. It seemed like Steve learned to gossip on the mission because by the time your date with Sam came, Tony had a private showing of your favourite movie in place and made sure Sam made everything perfect because hey, they wanted their OTP together too.