Science Bros➳Nightmares

Words: 392

Warnings: Fluff really

Requested By: @spitfxre

————————-

'Hulk smash!'

The city was destructed and all that was left was rubble and a big green monster.

'Please don't hurt-' A woman said before a green fist came down on her.

Bruce sat up in his bed panting and sweating. He'd been having nightmares of code greens for a while now but found that lately it's been taking over his work.

'Banner?' Tony said poking him in the face.

Bruce had nodded off during the lab session and Tony found it the perfect opportunity to do all of the things Bruce never permitted.

'Sorry-' Bruce mumbled.

'If you're having trouble sleeping you can come talk to me if you want.' Tony said typing numbers into Jarvis' system.

'Don't you sleep?' Bruce asked.

'Not usually, you know why?'

Bruce thought about a snarky answer but decided it would be better if he didn't say it.

'Why?'

'Einstein only slept 3 hours a year.' Tony said smirking.

Bruce rolled his eyes but carried on his work tiredly.By the time the day was done Bruce was ready to turn in.

'Remember what I said, Banner, I don't want you falling asleep tomorrow.' Tony said pointing his finger at Bruce before going to his own room.

Bruce sighed and took a shower before climbing into bed. After a few tosses and turns he was greeted by his green friend.

'Damn.' He muttered to himself as he rubbed his eyes.

He sat for a few moments trying to regain his composer on his own when he noticed a note under his door.

'I'll be in my room if you need help. -T'

He grabbed his pillow and waddled groggily to Tony's room. He could hear the TV on so he felt a little less nervous.

'Come in!' Tony called after Bruce knocked.

'Sorry to-' Bruce began before Tony interrupted him.

'No problem, what are friends for?'

Bruce smiled slightly before climbing into the spot Tony patted next to him.

'If you want I can turn the TV off.' Tony asked after a minute more of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

'No, it's fine.' Bruce said.

Tony smiled at him before pulling the covers over both of them and continuing his show. Bruce had the best sleep he'd had in a while and was woken to the sound of Tony yelling, 'Why would you do that Kim?'