TonyxReader➳Celebrate

Words: 519

Warnings: Suggestive content

---------

You paced nervously, waiting for the timer to go off. You'd missed your period and had begun feeling sick in the mornings but that could mean something other than pregnancy, right?

'Here goes nothing.' You said as the timer went off.

You glanced at the stick and dropped it immediately. Positive. Tony didn't want a baby so what were you supposed to do?

'He's gonna leave me and I know it.' You said sadly.

You two had always been "careful" until one night you got a little to carried away for protection. You decided it would be best not to tell him until a little later so you stuffed the test into the trash.

'Nat wants to know if we can come over tonight.' Tony called through the bathroom door.

'Y-yeah.' You said nervously.

Tony furrowed his brow before returning the phone to his ear. You sighed and stepped into the bedroom to begin getting ready. An hour or so later, you both sat in the car towards the Romanoff house.

'You feeling alright?' Tony asked taking your hand in his.

'Fine.' You squeaked.

He have you a weird look before turning his attention back to the road. An hour into the party you had turned down multiple drinks and were ready to call it a night.

'You don't look well, Babe, we can head home of you want.' Tony whispered.

You squeezed your eyes shut and nodded.

'Would you tell me what's wrong, Baby Girl?' Tony pleaded in the car back home.

You shook your head and he sighed in annoyance.

'I can't help you if you don't tell me.'

'I-I can't- at least, not right now.' You mumbled.

Tony clenched his jaw before turning back to the road. When you guys finally arrived back at the tower he helped you out before heading straight to the washroom to take a shower. After a few minutes of staring blankly at the floor you took a seat on the bed only to hear the water turn suddenly off. That's weird, usually Tony takes longer showers than you and it'd only been 10 minutes.

'Since when?' You heard him say making you jump.

You looked up and Tony stood staring at you with a towel around his waist and the pregnancy test in his hand.

'I'm so sorry.' You said before breaking into a series of sobs.

'Babe-' Tony said walking over to you and taking your hands in his.

'I'm not mad, I just wish you would have told me.'

You blinked though your tears and saw him smiling at you.

'But you said you didn't want to have kids.' You sniffled.

'That was before I met the most amazing woman to mother them.' He replied before kissing you softly.

'Now come here.' He said pulling you up and towards the washroom.

'Where are we going?' You questioned.

'I've got a shower to finish and we've got some celebrating to do so why not mix the two?'

You hit his arm playfully before he dropped his towel and pulled you with him. Maybe being pregnant wouldn't be so bad.