TonyxReader➳Follow That Deal

Words: 526

Warnings: It's more of friendship one shot.

----------

'Why shouldn't I do it?' A man with a shield asked as he held a gun to you.

You looked at him with an urgent expression until he noticed your scared eyes. He lowered the gun slightly and said something into a speaker.

'Did someone ask for pickup or delivery?' A voice rang through the room you were in.

A man in an iron suit blasted through and picked you up. You thrashed around but calmed down when you realized that these were the good guys. The man in the suit set you down on a ship like plane before blasting off towards the Hydra base again.

*

'All she ever does is stare at the wall.' A voice said from the outside of your room.

You sat staring at the white wall deep in thought.

'She didn't say anything when Rogers found her and by the time I got to her, she was speechless.' A voice replied.

You heard a commotion from the room next door and assumed it was that guy with the metal arm they brought in a week earlier. It'd been three weeks since you were brought to the S.H.I.E.L.D base and you hadn't said a word to anyone. Suddenly your room door opened and a good looking man walked in.

'Can we have a chat?' He said smiling.

You looked at him and tried to put together where you heard his voice before.

'The wall won't go anywhere.' He said smirking slightly.

You blushed before following him to the small sitting area they set up for you. He sat staring at you for a moment until he spoke.

'We haven't formally met before-' He said holding his hand out.

You shook it and waited for him to say more.

'I'm Tony Stark and you are?'

You felt a lump form in your throat and tried clearing it. What made you want to talk to him more than the others?

'(Y/N).' You said in a shaky and quiet voice.

Tony looked taken back at first before a grin grew on his face.

'Lovely name.'

You smiled for the first time in months. It was a foreign feeling at first but after more talking with Tony you got used to it. When Hydra kidnapped you and began their experimenting you learned not talking was the best thing you could do. A few more weeks passed of Tony coming to see you everyday until one day he brought a friend.

'(Y/N)?' He said walking in.

You turned around and smiled at him until you saw who he brought.

'He-He tried to shoot me!' You said backing away with tears in your eyes.

Steve gave Tony a worried look before Tony stepped closer to you.

'I won't let him hurt you.' He said hugging you.

You hadn't hugged someone in so long it felt like you forgot what to do. You hugged him back after a moment and walked over to Steve when you were done.

'I think I can talk to you if you don't try and shoot me.' You said with you head down.

'I think I can follow that deal.' Steve said smiling.