BuckyxReader➳What're You In For?

Words: 475

Warnings: Sexual assault/harassment?

A/N: Hey guys.. I injured my foot really bad today so I might be slow on requests.. I wrote some ahead so those will come in hand :) thanks!
-sabrinademelo xx
-----------

You sat back in your chair and angrily huffed. Your therapy wasn't making your anxiety any better yet your doctor insisted you keep coming. He was a creep and you had requested a new doctor so many times before that they simply ignored you now.

'Tell me how you feel.' He said simply.

You played with your hands nervously before thinking of an answer.'

'I've been nervous a lot more at school.' You mumbled.

He nodded and wrote stuff down.

'Now-' He began before getting up and sitting next to you rather than across.

You swallowed deeply as he ran a hand up your leg.

'What do you feel when I do that?' He asked.

You tried to get away but he kept you there.

'Please just stop.' You mumbled.

After a hard session of you pushing him away, you left. He said not to tell anyone so you felt so helpless.

'See you next week.' He said happily opening the door and ushering you out.

As you left you passed a man, he was tall and had longer hair than most. The thing that always coaght your eye though was the silver glistens that appeared when you passed him. It was as if he carried a necklace in his hand all day.

'You alright?' He whispered to you when he saw how stricken you looked.

You'd never talked to him but felt so drawn to tell him all that had happened. You simply shook your head before running off.

*

'Miss (Y/L/N), the doctor is ready to see you.' You got up and right before you entered the hell hole, you saw the silver reflection.

You saw the man give you a worried look before the doctor came out and firmly gripped your shoulder, pulling you into the room and slamming the door.

'Please-' You said trying to move away.

'Just be quiet.' He hissed as he fiddled with his belt.

You were sobbing by now and decided you needed to get help.

'STOP!' You yelled.

He paused and clamped a hand over your mouth. At the same moment the door broke open and the man you'd seen so many times before was in the door frame.

'Get away.' He growled.

The doctor chuckled darkly before a metal like fist connected with his face.

'Come with me.' The man said grabbing you and pulling you away.

You followed him until he lead you to a nice sports car with tinted windows.

'Are you alright?' He asked.

You nodded before hugging him tightly.

'Thank you so so so so soooo much-' You mumbled into his chest.

'What're you in there for?' He asked.

You looked shamefully at the floor.

'Anxiety, what about you?'

'Anger issues.' He said before you both chuckled at the obvious anger he took out on the doctor.

Let's just say you and this stranger ended up making great friends and counselled each other through some of the hardest of times. To you he soon became Dr James Buchanan Barnes, or, your boyfriend.