TonyxReader➳Anytime

Time Period: Post first Avengers

Words:359

Warnings: Anxiety

--------

'Stark Industries please.' You said the cab driver as you took your seat.

You glanced at your phone and anxiously waited a reply from your boyfriend.

'Why isn't he replying?' You hissed at your phone.

The cab driver gave you a worried look as you spammed Tony some more. When he finally pulled up to the tower you paid him and hopped out.

'God Tony, please be okay.' You whispered vigorously pressing the button to the top floor.

The doors opened and you looked around, empty. You walked further into the penthouse and heard crying.

'Tony?' You whispered.

You saw him curled on the couch in a fit of sobs. You knew his anxiety was getting worse but you didn't know how to help. Slowly, you placed your bag down and hesitantly placed a hand on his back. He flinched at your touch before realizing it was you.

'Hey, it's okay.' You said rubbing his back softly.

He swallowed and continued shaking as you comforted him.

'D-do you want to talk about it?' You whispered.

He shook his head as you pulled him into a tender hug.

'I-I'm sorry you have to catch me like this.' He choked out.

You felt a tear fall from your own eyes. It wasn't his fault that he had these attacks and you would never think to leave him because of it.

'You're still the same Tony I fell in love with.' You said caressing his hair softly as he rested his head on your shoulder.

You two stayed like that for a while until Tony was completely relaxed.

'Want to head to bed now?' You asked.

He looked at you with puffy eyes before nodding. As you stood up he pulled you back down.

'Tony-' You said before he grabbed a blanket and pulled you close to him.

'Let's just stay here for the night.' He said wrapping you both in the blanket.

You smiled sweetly at him before snuggling against him and closing your eyes.

'Thank you, (Y/N).' You heard Tony whisper before giving your forehead a soft kiss.

'Anytime.' You said before you both fell asleep in each others arms.