StevexReader➳Hero

Words: 378

Warnings: Abusive relationship

----------------------

'Can you just leave me alone?' You snapped at your now ex boyfriend.

He didn't back away but took a step towards you instead. You pushed him away but he grabbed your wrists.

'You're not leaving.' He growled.

'Yes I am!' You shouted before he clamped a hand over your mouth.

You felt tears prickled from the corner of your eyes. You'd attempted to leave so many times before but he always made you stay against your will.

'Get me some coffee.' He spat before pushing you towards the coffee shop.

'And don't let anyone know about this.' He yelled as you rushed away.

You clambered into the shop with your tear stained face and ordered his usual. Turning around quickly you bumped into someone.

'Sorry Ma'am.' They said reaching down to pick up your wallet.

You looked up and met his gorgeous blue eyes and flawless face.

'It was my fault.' You mumbled.

The muscular man looked at you with concern when he noticed your puffy eyes and bruised arms. You felt self cautious under his gaze so you hastily grabbed the coffee and ran out. The man watched you waddle across the street and hand the cup to a man that looked beyond drunk.

'You call this coffee?' Your ex yelled before spitting the coffee on you.

You brushed the liquid off your face before trying to grab your luggage.

'As if you're going anywhere after that junk of a coffee.' He snapped grabbing it.

He drew his hand back and was about to slap you. You clamped your eyes shut and waited for the impact but it never came.

'What the hell!' Your ex yelled.

You opened your eyes and saw he was pushed onto the ground by a man, the man from the coffee shop to be exact.

'Get into the car!' The man yelled why he continued to wrestle your ex.

You looked around and saw a black car before grabbing your luggage and jumping in. The strange man punched your ex enough to give himself time to get into the car and speed off. You sat in a stressed silence until the man pulled to a stop light.

'I'm Steve-' He said putting his hand out.

You smiled weakly and took his hand.

'(Y/N).'

This stranger acted as your hero when you needed him most and you couldn't be happier that you bumped into him.