TonyxReader➳Our Secret

Words: 449

Warnings: Feels

Requested by: The amazing spitfxre (loved writing it and it's one of my longer ones because got carried away lol)

I've been trying to upload this for a while today and it's not working :(

-----------------------

You had a weekly movie night with the Avengers and since it was hosted by your best friend, Tony Stark, you stayed over.

'The rooms ready-' Tony said placing some Dixie cups in the garbage.

You sent him your thanks and bid him goodnight before heading the usual room. You'd watched a movie about a group of friends, much like the Avengers, who battle bad guys. The part of the movie that got you the worst however, was when the best friend of the main character died in battle.

Tony sat casually working on his suits when he heard you scream.

'Jarvis, is there anyone else in the building?' He asked frantically running towards your room.

'No, Sir, it seems Miss (Y/L/N) is having a night terror.' He replied.

Tony walked a little slower but was still moving at a brisk pace. He crashed into your room and you sat, wide awake.

'I heard you yelling.' He said softly as he walked over to you.

You simply stared down with tears streaming down your face.

'Do you want to talk about your dream?' He asked.

You shook your head and he sat on the corner of the bed.

'I can't help if you don't tell me.' Tony explained.

You finally looked and met his eyes causing you to cry even more.

'Shh, you're safe with me.' He cooed pulling you into a hug.

'It's not me who isn't okay.' You mumbled against his chest.

He pulled away and looked at you confused.

'Y-You died in my dream-' You choked out.

He frowned deeply and pulled you back into his bone crushing grasp.

'I promise I won't leave you, at least not for good.' He said caressing your hair.

'People need a reality check if they think they can get rid of me that easily.' He continued gaining a hollow laugh from you.

He moved to the other side of the bed so he was now laying beside you.

'Do you want me to stay?' He asked as he rested his head in his hand while he rested on his side.

You simply nodded causing him to pull the covers tight around you and hug you tight.

'I won't ever leave-' He kept repeating.

'Tony?' You finally said as you rested your head on his chest.

'Hmm?' He hummed in reply.

'I don't want the others to think I was scared of a simple movie like that.'

Tony tilted his head so he could see your face, still while he held you in his arms.

'It can be our secret.' He replied smiling.

You smiled back before he kissed your forehead and you both drifted into a peaceful sleep.