TonyxReader➳Really

Words: 523

Warnings: None

Requested by: secretavenger02 (hope you like it like Luke Bryan likes hats <3)

-----------------------

You winced as you hobbled down the stairs. How could you get an arrow through your leg while training? You managed to pull it out and wrap the wound just enough to stop the bleeding, or so you thought. You never liked admitting defeat so telling the team you were hurt would be just as bad.

'(Y/N), why're you limping?' Tony asked walking up behind you.

You plastered a fake smile on and turned around.

'I'm not, just practicing a new disguise tactic.'

He raised a brow at you before walking past. Once you were left alone you saw the blood leaking through your pants, crap!

'Avengers Assemble.' Steve called out.

You slowly made your way to the Lounge and saw everyone already there.

'Where's the mission this time?' You asked.

They all turned around giving you concerned looks.

'We aren't going on a mission, Clint found this-' Steve said holding up a broken arrow.

'-and we want to get down to who's responsible.' He finished.

You nervously laughed and took a seat next to Natasha.

'That was me, had a little accident.' You muttered awkwardly.

They all looked around until Tony stood up.

'Show me your leg.' He demanded.

'Excuse me-' You began before he cut you off.

'You aren't practising for a disguise, you're hurt.'

You gave a fake laugh before Clint, your best friend, walked over and touched the part of your pants that was slightly torn from the arrow. He turned around and whispered to Tony before Tony grabbed your hand and lead you to the lab.

'If you aren't injured why do you keep saying "ow" when you walk?' He questioned.

You sighed and put your acting aside, Tony was your crush so you felt slightly more comfortable around him.

'May I?' He asked pointing at your leg.

You nodded and he started rolling your pants up, making you wince.

'Sorry-' He mumbled.

You simply took a deep breath.

'Awe, Babe, you shouldn't hide this stuff.' He said sadly when he saw your soaked bandage.

You watched as he cleaned your gash and stitched you up, much to your dismay.

'Can you promise me something?' He asked.

You looked up and nodded.

'Please come to me the next time you get hurt, I can't stand to see you in pain.'

Your heart fluttered. Did he really care?

'Now, why don't we watch a movie?' He said helping you down.

You took his hand right when you were about to take a step, your leg gave out and you fell into him.

'I'm so sorry-' You mumbled as your faces were an inch apart.

He simply looked into your eyes.

'Has anyone told you your eyes are beautiful?' He whispered.

You tried backing away but he held you there. Leaning in slowly, your lips brushed against each others.

'I really like you.' He mumbled when you split apart.

'I really like you too.' You replied blushing.

He smiled and took your arm, leading you to watch the movie he promised. If admitting your injuries and defeats meant getting a kiss from Tony Stark, you wouldn't mind as much.