TonyxReader➳I'm With Jarvis

Words: 1196

Warnings: Drinking? Suggestive content?

Requested by: Zeina-leb99 (I hope you like it!!)

A/N: This book is nearing the end of it's life so I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be publishing my first 'long shot' when this book ends as a sneak peek towards the future long one shots. Other than the preview I'll probably be posting starting September so I can get ahead with writing before school starts back up. I'll still be posting preferences on my own book and TatumMcDonald's so check those out too :)

-------------------------

'Tony, we're done.' Pepper's voice ran through Tony's head over and over again.

She'd left him over a month ago and he hadn't left the tower since. Falling into a deep depression he found himself drinking scotch more for relief of pain rather than enjoyment. On multiple accounts Bruce and Clint had tried getting him out of the place he called a room but it resembled a junk yard at the moment due to the food wrappers and dirty laundry he'd let accumulate over the weeks.

'Sir-' Jarvis, Tony's AI, could be heard through the room.

Tony grunted from his place on his bed before the AI carried on.

'-perhaps it's time we bring in a professional.'

Tony shot upright before frantically looking around.

'Not a professional, anything but a professional.' He exclaimed before flopping back down.

The AI searched the system, without Tony's knowledge, for someone who could help. Finally, he came across your name. You'd been great friends with Tony since childhood due to the fact that your father worked closely with Howard Stark in his labs.

'Hello?' You said answering your ringing phone which showed an unknown number.

'Is this Miss (Y/L/N)?' The voice on the other line said.

You stopped in your tracks because you knew that voice.

'Jarvis?'

'Yes, Ma'am.' The AI replied.

'Is Tony okay?' You frantically asked as you ran a nervous hand through your hair.

You hadn't spoken to Tony in years due to the fact that after Howard died, he needed to focus on the company and less on your companionship together.

'Well, Ma'am, I'm actually calling for you help.' The AI replied.

You hung up the phone without answering before getting in your car and speeding towards the tower. It wasn't everyday that Iron Man need your help so it must be important. You parked the car before running into the building.

'Can I ask-' The woman at the front desk called before you snubbed her.

'I'm with Jarvis.' You called.

She called security and Happy came out only to smile wide at the sight of you.

'Happy, Jarvis called and told me Tony needed my help.' You said out of breathe from the running.

The body guard looked at you with an understanding look before pressing the up button on the elevator and escorting you in.

'Hopefully and old friend can get through to him.' He muttered as he pressed the button to the top floor.

You waited patiently until the ding sounded letting you know you'd arrived at the billionaires living floor. Stepping out hesitantly you heard chatter and looked over to see a group of people all looking at you quizzically.