BrucexReader➳Dancing Queen

Words: 323

Warnings: None

Requested by: The_Apple_Obsesser (hope you like it lol)

-----------------------

You grabbed you jacket and headed home from work early. Working at an office had its benefits and one of them happened to be the fact that on Bruce's day off, you got to leave early to surprise him. You drove to your joint small townhouse and unlocked the door, making sure to be quiet; you walked towards the office only to see he wasn't there. You check the living room, kitchen and washroom until you heard it.

'Is that-' You began as you climbed the stairs to the top level of the house.

You saw the bedroom door closed but could still faintly hear music, Dancing Queen to be exact. You held in your laughter and creaked the door open, poking your head inside just enough to see what was happening.

'Bruce?' You said smirking.

He spun around and you saw that he was wearing some of your clothes.

'Oh, I thought you got off work at five.' He mumbled with flushed cheeks, obviously embarrassed.

'I got home early to surprise you but it looks like I got the surprise.' You replied walking closer to him.

'So-' You began sitting on the end of the bed.

'-what's all this?' You said gesturing to his attire.

He sighed and turned the song off.

'Well, Tony was planning you and Pepper a surprise, since your birthdays are coming up, and this was part of it.' He explained.

You smiled wide and pulled him into a hug.

'You're so sweet.' You cooed.

'How so?' He asked pulling away from your embrace slightly.

'Well, you went through with one of Tony's plans, for me, so that's sweet enough as it is without you going out of your comfort zone like you are now.' You said smiling.

Bruce smiled back and pecked your lips. Let's just say the performance went just as Tony planned and Pepper got a little emotionally unstable seeing Tony Stark in a tutu.