BrucexReader➳Flaws

Words: 545

Warnings: none

Requested by: chillbee (I hope with was good! I'm not exactly good at writing Bruce)

------------------

Bruce wasn't the type to come straight out and say he liked you so he lived his life admiring you from a far. Tony quickly caught on to his best friends crush and tried subtly dropping the news but you seemed oblivious. At one point you even began to think Tony had the hots for you.

'But you don't like him?' Natasha asked as you told her your hunch.

'Nope, I like someone else.' You explained.

She raised her brows before you quickly averted your eyes and changed the subject.

'(Y/L/N), why don't you come by the lab?' Tony chimed as he walked into the lounge.

You sighed before losing your patience.

'Tony, do you like me or something?' You snapped.

The billionaire looked taken aback before laughing slightly.

'Darling, I'm simply trying to help a friend.' He said with a wink as Bruce walked into the room.

Everyone looked at him and, him being very intelligent, realized what the topic at hand was.

'(Y/N), he's only kidding.' Bruce tried to cover up.

Your heart fell slightly at these words. You liked Bruce, as more than a friend for that matter, and these words stung. You felt tears prickle at your eyes even though you weren't sure why this was hurting you so much.

'Yeah, that's what I assumed.' You said with a fake smile despite the few tears that fell.

Bruce noticed the tears and wished that right then and there he was confident enough to tell you how he felt. But why were you crying? He thought hard trying to figure it out but only came up with the conclusion that you might like him too.

'(Y/N)-' He finally said but you just ran past him and towards your room.

Tony whistled awkwardly and Natasha watched with wide eyes and Bruce didn't hesitate to run after you.

'Can I come in?' Bruce asked when he reached your closed room door.

He waited for a minute and saw that you weren't going to crack.

'I'll stay here until you're ready.' He said softly as he slid down the door into a sitting position.

The tears continued to stream from your eyes as you to slid down the door. Back to back you sat with the scientist, only a door to separate you.

'(Y/N), I've wanted to say this for a while but-' Bruce began before stopping.

You perked up until he paused.

'But what?' You asked urgently.

Bruce smiled at your need to know before taking a deep breath and speaking.

'I've liked you for so long but have been too shy to tell you.' He said softly.

You smiled through your tears and got up off of the floor ready to open the door.

'But if you don't feel the-' Bruce began before falling on his back.

You giggled slightly as you quietly apologized and helped him to his feet.

'Bruce, I really like you too.' You said after a moment.

He smiled down at you before hesitantly wiping your straggling tears away with his thumb.

'You do know the flaws that come with liking the Hulk, right?' He asked after a moment.

'I couldn't seem to find any.' You said before going on your tiptoes and kissing him softly.

------------------------

♡Social Media♡

➳Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

➳Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad