TonyxReader➳Karaoke

Words: 432
Warnings: Suggestive content
-----------------
'We need to go now Bruce!' Natasha said grabbing his hand and leading in on stage.

Tonight was the dreaded karaoke night. You hated karaoke yet Tony and his friends always dragged you to the bar on the horrid night.

'I'm going to get some fresh air.' You mumbled so your boyfriend would know where you left to.

You walk into the brisk night air and sighed causing a frosty breathe to show. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around your waist causing you to jump.

'It's just you.' You said when you said Tony give you a goofy grin.

You two stood there for a moment until he spoke.

'What'll it take you to sing one song with me.' He whispered in your ear.

You thought about it for a moment before answering with a smirk.

'One billion dollars would look nice in my bank account.'

'I can arrange that.' Tony said raising a brow.

You sighed and rested your head against his shoulder.

'How did Nat convince Bruce to go? He usually never does anything like this.' You asked.

Tony smirked before planting soft kisses on your jawline.

'I have one thing in mind.'

You got the hint and turned around so you were facing him.

'How about this, I'll take the billion and if you offer what Nat offered Bruce, maybe I'll sing.'

He smirked wide for a moment before kissing you and dragging you back inside.

'I take that as a deal.' You said grinning.

You sat through a pitchy rendition of Party in the USA from Clint and Steve before the DJ called up the next names.

'Here to sing Don't Go Breaking My Heart is Tony and (Y/N).' You shot Tony a look before he pulled you up and dragged you on stage.

You gained some whistles from the crowed and some encouraging words from Steve before the song started.

'I'll break more than your heart when we're done with this.' You whispered to Tony with a glare.

He smirked as he started the first verse. By the time your part came you were beyond nervous.You sang the first part and Clint did some strange wolf howl that comforted you slightly. When the song was done Tony gave you a big bear hug on stage before handing the microphones over and leading you back to the table.

'You did amazing.' Natasha cooed.

'We should get you on stage more often.' Clint said.

'Lady (Y/N), you have a lovely voice.' Thor chimed.

You sat awkwardly until Tony leaned closer and whispered something.

'Now, about that deal.'