BrucexReader➳Made Up

Words: 579

Warnings: FLUFFFFF

-------------

'Hey Babe, I won't be able to make it out tonight.' Your boyfriend chimed from the other end of the line.

'Bruce, it's Christmas though.' You said angrily.

He skipped out on you plenty of times before, but he knew you loved Christmas so this was the final straw.

'I know and I'm sorry, Darling. I've got to go-' He said before hanging up hastily.

You hung up your phone and slammed it down on the table.

'Maybe Nat and Clint won't be busy.' You said thinking about making new plans.

You pulled on your Ugg boots and a warm jacket before embracing the cold New York winter. Hailing a cab you got in and gave the address of your best friends.

'Are you serious.' You grumbled when you saw that no one was home.

The cab had left so you were forced to call another until you saw a blinding, yet familiar, light.

'Tony?' You said as the Iron Man suit whizzed towards you.

'Need a lift?' He asked with a smirk when he landed.

You furrowed your brows before obliging and taking his hand. He scooped you up and flew you to the Stark tower.

'What're we doing here?' You asked once he set you down.

He let Jarvis take his suit off before taking your hand and leading you inside the penthouse. Steve was waiting there and handed you a present. 

'A scavenger hunt?' You asked with a smile when you saw that your present had a hint attached.

'Follow the sound of the one you fear most?' You read aloud.

At that same moment you heard a grunt.

'Nat?' 

You followed the sound of her punching things until you walked into the training room with Tony and Steve.

'Ugh!' She said punching the dummy.

You stood in fear until she turned around and smiled.

'Take a kick.' She said backing away.

You walked to the dummy and gave it a weak punch. It turned mechanically around and had an arrow stuck in it's other side.

'Clint is always watching, so should you.' 

You looked at your three friends and furrowed your brows in thought.

'The vents! I bet the next clue is in the archery room vent!'

You ran towards it and stormed into the room only to be missed by an arrow by an inch. A paper was stuck to the arrow but you couldn't touch it because the electrical shock running through it.

'Damn it Thor.' You mumbled as you bent your head to read it.

Clint jumped out of the vent and handed you a pair of electrical safety gloves.

'Thanks..' You mumbled.

'Your final gift is hidden in the place you love most.'

You looked around and saw that the rest of the Avengers were smirking.

'I love the ice rink-' You said before Thor burst into the room.

'Then that is where we shall go, Lady (Y/N).' He said taking your hand and swinging Mjolnir around before you both were propelled out of the building.

He set you down on a  secluded rink until you saw it. Bruce was in the middle of the rink nervously on one knee. You slid towards him, almost falling, until you saw the gorgeous diamond ring.

'(Y/N), will you make me that happiest man and be my wife?' Bruce nervously said.

You simply nodded your head and hugged him before the tears of joy streamed down your face. The rest of the Avengers soon joined you two and gave their congratulations.

'I'm sorry I always skip out on you.' Bruce said frowning.

'You've just made up for it all.' You said kissing him softly.