Clintasha➳How Long?

Words: 373

Warnings: Nope.. Unless you ship Bruce and Nat...

Requested by: KaraRhodes4 (kinda requested.. She wanted a headcannon one so here's one I liked lol)

---------------

'When are we gonna tell, Nat?' Clint asked.

Natasha glanced at her boyfriend of eight months now and sighed. He'd been itching to get it out there but she still felt like it was a bad idea. How would Nick, Maria or Phil react? They had to face these people everyday and didn't want it to be awkward.

'Clint-' She began before he kissed her softly.

'Nat, if they're really our friends, they'll support us.' He reassured.

She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. As soon as they got comfy on Clint's couch, the phone rang.

'Barton residence.' He chimed.

'We need you to go on a mission.' Phil chimed.

'I've got-' Clint sighed and closed his eyes.

'Fine, where is it?'

'We'll be picking you up tomorrow, it's in Russia.' Phil explained.

'Okay.' Clint said before hanging up.

'Clint, how are we supposed to tell them together if we've got such different schedules?' Natasha asked.

'We've had plenty of opportunities.' Clint said annoyed.

Natasha was surprised of his snappy attitude so she got up and marched to the bedroom. He sat on the couch and held his head in his hands. What if he never got the chance to tell the world how much he loved Natasha Romanoff?

'Nat-' He said opening the door and walking in.

She was reading a book with a sad expression.

'I just want everyone to know how much you mean to me.' He cooed.

She sighed and pulled him into a hug.

'I just don't want them to think I'm weak for having a relationship.' She mumbled.

Clint rubbed her back and sighed happily.

'I don't mind being considered weak as long as I've got you.' He muttered.

They sat hugging until they heard someone clear their throat.

'Phil?' Clint asked nervously.

Agent Coulson stood in the door frame smiling slightly.

'Fury asked me to drop these off for you.' He said handing a knew quiver of bows over.

'Y-You aren't mad?' Natasha asked.

'We've all been rooting for it to happen, how long?' He asked.

'Eight months last week.' Natasha said with a sparkle showing in Clint's eyes.

'As long as you're both happy, we're happy.' Phil said before walking away.

Clint smiled at Natasha before peppering her face in kisses.

'You owe me ten bucks.' Phil said into his phone before leaving the house.

Maria Hill had some money owed to Phil Coulson.
---------
A/N: Gonna delete authors note chapters to see how much I've actually written xx