TonyxReader➳Last Name

Words: 774

Warnings: 1 "curse word" & talk of gangs.

Requested By: @spitfxre

---------------------

You put your hands on your knees and tried to catch your breathe. There was no way they could have caught up to you.

'Hey! She's over there!' Someone yelled causing your head to snap up in the direction of the yells.

'Shit!' You said sprinting away.

You turned a corner and found yourself surrounded.

'Daddy couldn't pay so now you are.' The ringleader said walking forward as he cracked his knuckles.

you cringed at the sound as two goons held your arms.

'Would you like slow and painful or fast and easy?' The man asked.

You squinted your eyes shut and waited for the impact of a bullet or something.

'Happy, I'll have to call you back.' Someone said far away.

You looked around and saw the famous Tony Stark walking down the road followed by a huddle of reporters. The gang members that surrounded you crept into the near by alleyway and pushed you onto the busy street. Your tattered clothes bellowed in the wind as you fell to the ground just inches from a passing car.

'Mr Stark!' You heard the reporters yell as you dusted off your scrapped hands.

You heard cameras snapping as a shadow fell over you. You looked up and saw Tony Stark standing in front of you with an eyebrow raised.

'Can you, deal with them?' He asked a nearby bodyguard.

The guard nodded and the reporters were sent away grumbling under their breathe.

'You alright?' He asked looking back to you.

You hastily got up and rubbed the dirt off your hands.

'That looks painful.' Tony said looking at your bleeding hands and knees.

He whispered something to his guard before a car pulled up next to him.

'I can clean those up for you if you get in the car.' Tony offered.

At this point the thugs in the alley were glaring at you as if you were the last piece of meat.

'I-okay.' You said softly before he opened the door for you and you climbed in.

The ride was silent and you kept looking nervously out of the windows.

'How'd you get in this state?' Tony finally asked.

'Long story.' You mumbled.

Tony sighed and sat back in his seat. Once you arrived at Stark Industries you felt anxious as you ran from the car to the lobby.

'Runner?' Tony asked catching up to you.

You shyly looked down as he lead you to the top floor.

'Take a seat and I'll grab the first aid kit.' He said walking to a side room.

You looked around and saw a phone, if only you had someone to call. Tony was very good looking and yourself admiring the pictures he had up of himself around the room.

'That's my favourite.' He said smirking as he saw you looking at the GQ cover.

You smiled as he set down the first aid kit and sat next to you.

'This may hurt a little so why don't you tell me about yourself?' He asked getting an alcohol wipe ready.

He began wiping your hand until he looked up and met your eyes.

'A name at least?' He asked flashing a grin.

Your stomach did a flip flop as he softly washed the dirt off your cut.

'(Y/N).' You whispered.

'No last name?' He asked opening a band aid.

'I prefer to keep that to myself.' You said cracking a small smile.

He shook his head but grinned as he patched up the rest of your wounds. Once he was done he cleaned up and washed his hands.

'Thank you Mr Stark.' You said standing and walking towards the elevators.

'Wait-' He called as he ran towards you.

'Are you going to tell me why those guys surrounded you?' He asked.

You felt a pit form in your stomach, he saw.

'My dad owed some money but-' You began tearing up.

Tony wiped your tears away and nodded for you to continue.

'He couldn't pay so- so they killed him and now they're after me.' You finished.

At this point Tony was looking at you with sad eyes.

'At least let me give you one more thing before you leave.' He said softly.

You looked up at him confused until you felt his warm lips on your own cracked ones.

'(Y/L/N).' You breathed out when you split apart.

'Wha-' He began before you cut him off.

'My last name.'

You both grinned at each other before he pulled you into a warm hug. It was the start of a wonderful relationship and with the help of Tony and his friends, the thugs never bothered you again.