BuckyxReader➳Boyfriend

Words: 646

Warnings: None

Requested by: jetblaack (Everyone needs to check out her one shots because they're absolutely amazing and well written just nboinaqbondaopda)

-------------------------

You walked into the tower and bid Tony goodbye, he'd offered you some lunch so you accepted.

'(Y/N)-' Someone called making you spin around.

'Hey Steve!' You said happily to your best friend.

You'd become friends with the super soldier since he was sent to you to learn about modern life. Along the way he brought you Bucky, the now lovable kind hearted man. You'd grown a crush on Bucky and Steve noticed so he always tried setting up his two best friends.

'Why weren't you replying to my texts?' He asked disregarding your greeting.

'I was having lunch with Tony.' You explained.

He scoffed.

'Steve, this is such a typical best friend fight.' You huffed.

He was about to retort when you turned on your heal.

'I'm gonna leave you until you get it all figure out-' You muttered until something hit you, a bullet.

'What the hell-' You said spinning around only to see you were surrounded by men with Hydra uniforms.

'(Y/N), run!' Steve yelled.

You couldn't run however, you were shot! You were taken to the ground and felt your head hit the ground, slowly; black spots blurred your vision.

*

You woke up and felt pain blast through your entire body, mainly your leg where there was a make shift bandage attached. You were kidnapped by Hydra. What if you never got out? The last time you talked to your best friend, it was an argument. You never got to tell Bucky how you felt.

'Don't think like that.' You muttered to yourself.

You sat, in the cold damp room, waiting for someone to rescue you. Time ticked by and still, nothing.

'Security breech!' You heard someone yell as they ran past.

You perked up. What if it was them; The Avengers.

'(Y/N)!' You heard someone yell.

'I'm in here!' You shouted.

The pounding footsteps outside your room matched the pounding in your heart. The door handle began fiddling.

'(Y/N), I'm gonna break the door down, watch out!' The person called.

You knew that voice too well. The door broke off its hinges and there stood your crush, James Buchanan Barnes.

'I'm so happy to see you.' You breathed out as he ran towards you.

He took out his pocket knife and began cutting the restrains that held you down.

'You know what I kept thinking?' He said as he scooped you up.

You couldn't walk on your own thanks to the bullet in your leg.

'Hmm?' You hummed.

'I kept repeating how much I needed to save you because (Y/N), I'm in love with you.'

If you had been walking on your own you would have fallen over.

'Bucky-' You breathed out.

'It's fine if you don't feel the same, I just needed to tell you.' He hastily blurted out.

Instead of responding you pulled his face towards you and crashed your lips against his.

'I love you too.' You responded as he stared in shock.

'How cute, how about you continue that when we're not battling Hydra Agents!' Clint yelled.

You smiled meekly before Bucky carried on running, back in mission mode. When you reached the helicarrier, Steve ran right up to you and engulfed you in a hug.

'I'm so sorry.' He mumbled.

'For what?' You asked breaking apart.

'For arguing with you, it was stupid.'

'Steve, best friends are gonna fright and I'm just happy that I can call you my best friend.' You said softly.

He smiled and looked at Bucky nervously.

'Is he not your best friend?' He asked smirking.

Bucky shifted awkwardly.

'Well, I'd like to call him my boyfriend.' You said feeling brave.

Bucky broke into a wide smile and spun you around. Who knew getting attacked by Hydra would land you best friend reassurance and the boyfriend of your dreams? I guess anything can happen when you hang out with the Avengers.