LokixReader➳I Don't Like You

Words:439

Warnings: None

Requested By: @LokiTonyStark

-------------

You sat on your horse with a glare settled on your face. Loki was hitting on Jane as Thor grabbed water for you all.

'Loki-' You hissed.

You had a crush on him since they minute you layed eyes on him but he always seemed to think of you as only a friend.

'Lady (Y/N), can't you see I'm busy?' He asked.

You glared and steered your horse away. Jane wasn't giving him the time of day so you didn't care to see him get turned down.

'I'm not thirsty anymore.' You mumbled as Thor passed.

You brought your horse to the stable and hopped off.

'When will he realized, Spirit?' You asked your horse as you fed him a carrot.

You heard hooves and turned around to see Loki getting off his horse.

'What's your problem?' He snapped.

You glared at him before throwing your hands up in exasperation.

'Loki, Jane loves Thor so I don't think you have any chance with her.'

He stormed towards you and you flinched slightly.

'Why does someone like him get to have someone yet I don't?' Loki spat out.

You were inches away from each other and you felt yourself melting under his gaze.

'You're just looking in the wrong places.' You mumbled turning back to Spirit.

Loki furrowed his brow for a moment before stepping back in front of you.

'(Y/N), do you know someone that likes me?'

By this point you were tired of his obliviousness.

'Yes I do actually!' You snapped.

He backed away slightly before speaking.

'Who-'

'It's me! How is it that a God can be so blind!' You said before putting your hands over your face.

You stood in silence for a while not daring to look up. Loki probably felt so weirded out now, you did just confess your love for him. Another set of hands grabbed yours and slowly lowered them revealing your tear stained face.

'Is this true?' Loki asked.

You sniffled and nodded slowly. He wiped a tear from your cheek before leaning in and kissing you softly on the lips.

'The only reason I act like that around women is because I wanted you to be the on to say you liked me.'

You smiled slightly at his mischievous ways before hugging him.

'Since I said I liked you, aren't you going to return the saying?'

He smiled slightly before speaking.

'I don't like you though.'

You almost passed out in that moment.

'I love you, (Y/N).'

And with that you hit him in the arm for scaring you before embracing him and speaking.

'I love you too, Loki.'