BuckyxReader➳Run

Words: 581

Warnings: none

Requested by: SarcasticUnitato (I hope you like it girl xx)

A/N: I needed to do something I've never done today.. I close my requests.. I feel so empty just thinking about the end of this book XD Also, if you want to see behind the scenes pictures and announcements about new books you can check out my strictly Wattpad instagram account: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

---------------------------

You'd grown to be best friends with the Avengers and currently found yourself in a heated game of foosball against your favourite member of all, Bucky Barnes. Sure, he wasn't an official member but it didn't stop you from being his best friend.

'Are you kidding?' You yelled as Bucky got another goal.

He let out one of his famous chuckles before you got another four goals on him leading to a tie game.

'Next goal wins?' He asked with a goofy smirk on his face.

'Next goal wins.' You said with a nod.

You watched the little men 'kick' the ball until you blasted it towards Bucky's net and scored the final goal. You won.

'Come on!' He yelled grabbing his long tassels of hair.

You started jumping around until he crashed his metal arm down on the handles that controlled the little men. You jumped at the crash and spun around to see him holding the broken piece.

'Oh crap-' You muttered running to the other side and trying to reattach it.

Tony, being a billionaire, owned plenty of pricey things and this simple foosball table was one of his favourite among them. Bucky watched in anticipation hoping you could fix his mistake.

'What're we gonna do?' You asked looking at him over your shoulder.

'Maybe we can hide it?' He replied running a hand nervously through his hair.

You threw the handle into the table and tried pushing it but didn't triumph until Bucky helped.

'Where are we going to hide a giant table like this?' You whispered to him.

He looked around before perking up and running towards his personal bedroom.

'We can cover it-' He said throwing a blanket over the top.

You took a step back and admired your work before looking at him and smirking.

'I think we've tried our best now all we need to do is-' You looked to your left and right before grabbing his hand and pulling him with you.

'-run!' You said giggling as you both ran hand in hand away from the crime scene.

You skid to a halt once you reached the lounge and jumped into a sitting position on the couch.

'Look natural, if anyone asks we've been here all day.' You muttered.

Bucky grabbed a book off of the coffee table and you flicked on the TV.

'What if we're just making a big deal about this?' He asked after twenty minute of silence.

As soon as the words left his mouth the doors to the lounge opened and in walked a scowling Tony.

'You two-' He said pointing an accusing finger towards you both.

You innocently held up your hands but you could tell Bucky was on the verge of laughter.

'What's wrong, Stark?' You asked with a slightly smirk.

'-you imbeciles broke my foosball table.' He said raising his brows.

'Tony, it's not very nice to accuse people-' Bucky began.

'-or call them imbeciles.' You finished.

Tony let out a dark chuckle before circling around you both as an old time detective would.

'Accuse? You obviously forget that Jarvis has built in cameras.' He said placing his hands on his hips.

Your eyes went wide as both you and Bucky realized you'd been caught.

'Run!' You yelled as you got up and ran from the room.

Bucky followed your lead leaving an extremely confused Tony in your wake.

'-I was just going to tell them I could fix it.' Tony muttered scratching his head.