TonyxReader➳You're Not a Doctor

Words: 493

Warnings: Very light swearing

Dedicated to: spitfxre (as a surprise) because she always requests and compliments my writing even when it's trashy

-------------------------

Your eyes flew open and you propelled yourself out of bed and towards the washroom. You let out your sickness into the toilet and washed away the tears that had formed.

'You alright, Babe?' Your boyfriend Tony asked in his sweet morning voice.

You sniffled before nodding and crawling back into bed.

'Are you coming down with something?' He asked feeling your head.

'I don't know.' You replied sleepily.

'You did this yesterday too.' Tony said a little skeptically.

You didn't care about what you did yesterday, all that mattered at the moment was going back to sleep. Tony, being Tony, obviously couldn't let that happen so he got out of bed and pulled you up with him.

'Where are we going?' You whined.

He held your hand and lead you through the Stark Tower, even if it was morning it was still dark because of the rain. He opened the door to his lab and sat you down on the work space.

'Isn't this against the lab rules.' You mumbled.

Tony ignored you and began working with his computer.

'Tony, what are you doing?' You whined again.

He swallowed deeply and gave you a weak smiled before turning back to the screen. You dozed off for a little until you felt a tingling on your body.

'Anthony Edward Stark, what are you doing?' You said angrily as Jarvis scanned your body.

'Darling, just let him finish.' Tony whispered.

You weren't happy but let him finish none the less. When the scanning was done something popped up on the computer causing Tony to smiled wide at you.

'What?' You asked with narrowed eyes.

You both were still in your pajamas so Tony trying to be suave wasn't working due to his Stark Industries boxers.

'Do you want to tell her or should I Jarvis?' He called out.

'It would be best if you did, Sir.' Jarvis replied.

You were extremely annoyed by now so when Tony took a step towards you and lifted you shirt so your stomach was showing you yanked it down immediately.

'What the hell!' You snapped.

'(Y/N)-' He began smiling.

You jumped down from the counter and crossed your arms.

'What?' You asked.

'Y-You're pregnant.' Was all that Tony said.

You stared at him in shock for a moment before it fully sunk in.

'That's impossible! You're not even a doctor.' You huffed.

'When was the last time you had your period?' He asked taking a step towards you.

'Well, I'm a week late but I thought it was just being a bitc-' You began before he hugged you tightly.

'I'm going to be a dad.' He said playing with your hair.

'Dude, you're not a doctor.' You said pulling back slightly.

'Would you like me to call Bruce?' He asked with a playful grin.

'That wouldn't count, he's your best friend.'

'Then trust me.' Tony replied before placing his hands on your stomach softly.

You looked down at your stomach and smiled. Jarvis was never wrong so you really must be pregnant. You gave Tony a tight hug before kissing him softly.

'What should we name them?' You asked eagerly gaining a laugh from him.