Science Bros➳Nightmares➳Part 2

Words: 374

Warning: Fluff

Requested by: spitfxre (she really wanted a part 2 lol)

-----------------------

After Tony turned off the season finally of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he noticed Bruce was sound asleep and seemingly having no nightmares. Tony instructed Jarvis to turn the lights out and snuggled into the covers.

'I'm sorry-' Bruce said after an hour of Tony going through plans in his head.

Tony looked at Bruce and saw that he was asleep.

'I don't want to smash.' Bruce mumbled.

At this point Tony saw Bruce sweating and thrashing in his sleep.

'B-Bruce-' He said shaking him.

'Jarvis, is it bad to wake someone having a nightmare?' Tony called out, desperate to help his friend.

'Studies say yes, Sir.'

Tony disregarded Jarvis' answer and concentrated on getting Bruce out of the terrors of his own head. After ten more minutes of stressful shaking, Bruce awoke.

'Wha-' He said incoherently looking around.

Tony let out a sigh of relief and rubbed his face.

'You were having a nightmare.' He said giving Bruce a sideways glance.

Bruce instantly turned red and ran his hand through his hair nervously.

'I'm so sorry I woke you, I can go back to my-'

Tony cut him off an smiled sweetly.

'I wasn't anywhere near sleeping, I just didn't like seeing you go through whatever it is that you were dreaming.'

Bruce smiled and layed back on his pillow.

'You're a great friend Tony.' He said.

'You know it, Banner.' Tony said laying down too.

They layed in silence for a moment until Tony spoke.

'This one time, I met a girl at a club and after we-' He paused and searched for the right words.

'You know, she had a dreadful nightmare and I managed to calm her by playing with her hair.'

Bruce glanced and Tony and held in his laughter.

'What?' Tony asked with a smirk.

'You can try it but I'm not sure it'll work.' Bruce replied.

Bruce closed his eyes and after a hesitant second felt Tony's hot hand on his head.

'There, there.' Tony cooed.

At this point, Bruce was to tired to tell Tony to shut his trap so he dozed off. The doctor was skeptical about the idea but Tony's touch brought a sense of secure comfort to Bruce. Tony eventually fell asleep as well, hand still on Bruce's hair. They both showed up to work extra rejuvenated the next day and kept their reasoning, their little secret.