BrucexReader➳Disney Movies

Words: 452

Warnings: Disney feels and Fluff

---------------------

'You know what I've never understood?' Bruce asked taking a seat next to you with a bowl of popcorn.

You looked at him and waited for him to elaborate.

'If she's a glitch, how is she still in the game?' He asked.

You let out a sigh and frowned slightly at your boyfriend.

'Bruce, it's just a movie.' You said talking about Wreck it Ralph.

He sighed and continued eating popcorn until the movie finished.

'I don't know how you always make me watch junk like that.' He said rubbing his eyes.

You smirked slightly as you saw car lights pull into your driveway.

'Were you expecting anyone?' Bruce asked looking at you.

You flashed him a wide smile before there was a knock on the door. Bruce stood to open it when it opened on it's own.

'Who's ready to watch Aladdin?' Tony asked waving the DVD in Bruce's face.

Bruce spun around to face you as the rest of the Avengers filled into the room.

'I thought a movie night would be fun.' You said shrugging.

Bruce let out a sigh before welcoming Steve in, he waited outside being the respectful one he was.

'(Y/N), Clint thinks we should watch Brave first but Tony wants Aladdin, which do you want?' Natasha asked.

You thought for a moment as Clint and Tony made pleads towards their movies.

'Aladdin.' Bruce said taking the DVD from Tony's hand and popping it in.

'Science bro's!' Tony shouted clapping Bruce happily on the back.

You all curled up and watched the movie happily until you nodded off.

'Does this mean we can't watch Brave?' Clint asked in a whisper.

Thor glared at him before Natasha dragged them both from the house.

'Thanks for having us over, Bruce.' Steve said as he and Tony walked out.

Bruce looked down at your sleeping form before picking you up and carrying you to bed.

'I don't mind the movies as much as I say I do.' He whispered as he tucked you in.

You smiled to yourself because he thought you couldn't hear him. He climbed into bed next to you and kissed your forehead softly before pulling you near him.

'I love you.' He whispered.

'More than Aladdin loves Jasmine?' You whispered.

Bruce let out one of his chuckled that you loved so much before nodding.

'I love you even more than that, I love you as much as the Beast loves Belle.' He whispered.

You smiled at the reference even if you hated what he meant by it.

'You're not a Beast but I sure love you like Belle loves him.' You said before giving him a kiss and drifting to sleep in his warm arms.