TonyxReader/StevexReader➳Take a Number

Words:554

Warnings: Really hard decision making..

Requested by: PaytonRaae

-------------------------------------------

'Just one date!' Tony whined as you walked into the elevator.

You sighed and put you hands on your hips.

'Tony, why are you determined to get me to go out with you?'

Tony scratched the back of his neck before the doors opened.

'Oh no, Rogers, this elevator is full.' Tony said walking up to him and pushing him out.

Steve saw that it was only you two in there and pushed easily past Tony.

'Hello, (Y/N).' He said with nod towards you.

You smiled at him before Tony got uncomfortably close to you. In another movement Steve was just close to you and you were crushed between them.

'Boys-' You began before they rounded on each other in whisper yells.

You heard little tidbits of their conversation and finally clued into what was happening. They both had crushes on you and were trying to get you to go out with them. Steve had been dropping subtle hints whereas Tony had been more straightforward.

'How about this-' You said pushing them away from each other.

'You both can take me out and I'll choose from there.'

Tony looked at Steve who just nodded in agreement.

'That seems fair.'

Tony nodded and as he got out grabbed your hand, giving it a tender kiss before leaving.

'So, who's taking me out first?' You asked Steve.

He grew a smirk and took your hand in his.

'Ours starts right now.'

You were shocked at first but grinned as Steve pulled you out of Stark Tower and towards Central Park. He gave you a tour of all the places he loved as a kid and even pointed out the stores that weren't there back in his day. You had a great time but just as you finished your ice cream cone, a black car rolled to a stop next to you.

'Sorry to cut your little date short but I believe it's my turn.' Tony said once the car window was down.

Steve sighed but gave you a warm hug before sending you off with Tony. Rather than a driver opening your door, Tony got out and ran around to open it for you. As strange and slightly fake his kindness was, you appreciated it either way.

'I was thinking dinner at that fancy place in Manhattan would be nice.' He said.

You simply smiled and nodded. What if you liked them both? You couldn't date both of them, that'd be foolish. While you were trapped in your own thoughts Tony went on about his latest work and even complimented your attire.

'Ladies first-' He said holding the door the the restaurant open for you.

It really was a lovely place. You ate and had amazing conversations with Tony, it was easier to talk to him when he wasn't asking you out. When dinner was done Tony took you to the planetarium and you guys watched an amazing planet show.

'I had a great time.' You said looking at the ground.

As the elevators dinged to the living levels you could Tony was getting nervous. The doors finally opened and Steve sat waiting anxiously.

'Have you decided?' He asked shyly.

You took a deep breathe but right as you were about to say your opinion, Loki strutted in.

'(Y/N), I've truly taken a liking to in these last few months and was wondering if-'

'Take a number, Dude.' Tony said.

You sighed and took a seat.

'This is going to be a long night.' You mumbled.