Stony➳Something I Don't Know➳Part 2

Words: 608

Warnings: None

Requested by: spitfxre

-------

'Tony already knew!' Steve anxiously told Natasha over the phone.

Nat laughed for a good twenty minutes before regaining her composure.

'Did he say he liked you?' She asked.

'Well, no.' Steve said nervously rubbing his neck.

'We've got a training day tomorrow so maybe it'll get better.' She reasoned.

Steve sighed before mumbling his thanks and hanging up.

*

The next day Steve sauntered nervously into Stark Tower. The rest of the Avengers were there already there and when Steve walked in Tony sent him a wink. Steve felt his heart flutter before taking a seat next to Natasha and missing the chair.

'It's alright! I'll help Capsicle!' Tony chimed before kneeling next to him.

Steve turned over to where Tony was and noticed how close they were. Their lips being only a centimeter apart made his heart rate quicken.

'Alright, Captain?' Tony whispered.

Steve nodded and blushed as Tony took his hand and helped him up. They all made their way to the training area and went their separate ways. Steve kept glancing at the science lab in the next room.

'Heads up!' Clint yelled.

Steve flinched at the last moment and managed to knock the loose arrow away.

'You seem a little out of it Cap.' Tony said waltzing into the room with Bruce.

Steve looked away and began punching the dummies. The training session was almost done when everyone left for water except Steve, or so he thought.

'How bout a little one on one?' Someone chimed making him spin around.

How was he acting so natural? Steve confessed his love for him yet he didn't seem fazed at all!

'What section?' Steve asked unwrapping his hands.

Tony nodded towards the boxing ring and Steve smiled before walking over and getting the gear on.

'I'm not gonna take it easy on you, Old Man.' Tony said before popping in a mouth guard.

'Wouldn't dream of it.' Steve retorted.

They both threw punches at each other until Tony threw out a new move and ended up taking down Steve. Steve tried gripping something on his way down and managed to take Tony down with him.

'Where'd you learn that?' Steve asked.

'Places.' Tony said with a cheeky grin.

Steve felt himself blushing as Tony leaned in slightly. At the last second Tony jumped up and pulled Steve with him.

'Round 2?' He asked.

Steve shook his head and jumped out of the ring. Tony followed likewise and on his way out of the gym, slapped Steve's bottom.

'Keep up the good work, Spangles.' He said with a wink.

Steve wasn't in a loving mood with Tony at the moment. It was so like him to play with someones feelings and Steve didn't appreciate it. He packed his bag and made his way to the elevators.

'Where are you going Steve?' Clint called out.

'I'm sick.' He mumbled.

'Rogers, go to the lab, Jarvis can run a scan.' Tony said confidently.

'I don't need a damn scan, Stark.' Steve snapped.

Tony raised his brows. Steve couldn't handle his dreamy smirk so he felt himself being lead to the lab. He layed on the place Tony set him on and closed his eyes.

'Will I feel the test?' Steve asked.

Tony didn't reply so Steve opened onr of his eyes to see if he was still there. Tony was leaning on the counter with a grin.

'What?' Steve asked.

'I think you're love sick but I'll give you a check up anyways.'

Steve blushed before closing his eyes again. After a few quiet moments Tony spoke up.

'Just as I suspected, love sick. I'll write you a prescription.

'Tony-' Steve began before Tony handed him a piece of paper.

'It's blank-' Steve began before he felt lips press against his quickly.

'Come back tomorrow for your second dose.' Tony said smirking before leaving a shocked Steve in the lab.