TonyxReader➳Robbie

Words: 437

Warnings: Light swearing (so light it's almost nonexistent)

Dedicated to: spitfxre (she was the first one to really give this book a try and now I'm at 4K!!)

------------

You nervously herded your new puppy into the elevator and pressed the button to the top floor.

'Please don't be home.' You mumbled.

The doors opened and right as you thought you were in the clear, you heard it.

'(Y/N), is that you?'

'Crap.' You mumbled.

'Yeah, it's me.' You said with a fake smiled plastered on your face.

You entered the living space and stood behind the couch where you knew your boyfriend wouldn't notice.

'What do you want for dinner?' Tony asked glancing at you.

'Doesn't matter to me.' You said overly sweet.

He narrowed his eyes at you and stood up from the couch.

'You alright?' He asked.

'Mhm.' You said nervously.

The puppy was sniffing at your feet and you prayed that he wouldn't make any noise. Tony started walking around the couch and you knew you were busted.

'A puppy?' He asked.

You looked at him and frowned. Tony had told you he didn't want any pets because some crappy answer about them messing up his lab.

'I promise he won't even go near your lab.' You pleaded.

Tony crossed his arms.

'(Y/N)-' He began before you turned around angrily.

'I'm going to spend the night at Nat's since you're being a drama queen.' You said.

You knew all he needed was alone time with "Robbie".

'You're forgetting something.' He pointed out.

'He's staying with you.' You grumbled as the elevator doors closed.

Tony looked down at the puppy and saw that it's head was titled.

'Maybe you're not to bad.' He mumbled as he crouched to it's level.

'Robbie.' He read before shaking his head and smiling.

*

'If Tony still doesn't want the pup then bring him here.' Clint said as you bid him and Natasha goodbye.

It was late at night and you weren't actually planning on staying so you made your way back to the tower.

'Tony?' You called out when you reached the top floor.

You walked into the lounge and it was empty. You repeated this with the bedroom, washroom and kitchen.

'Lab?' You said to yourself as you continued searching.

You reached the lab and pressed in your code before you caught sight of the most precious thing ever. Tony had his head down at his work station as Robbie curled next to him. You didn't want to wake them up but Tony hated waking up in the lab.

'Come on boys.' You said picking up Robbie and shaking Tony.

'Wha-' He asked looking around.

'I think we should keep him.' Tony said sleepily giving you a kiss and taking Robbie out of the lab with him.

You smiled to your little victory and walked into your bedroom to see Tony curled into a ball with Robbie snuggled into him.

'My boys.' You mumbled before joining their snuggle fest.