StevexReader➳Graduation Gift

Words: 415

Time Period: Post Iron Man 2

Warnings: None

-----------

You looked into the crowed and made eye contact with your friends. To think you're finally graduating University! You accepted your diploma and saw Steve give you a proud smirk before your brother Clint slapped his arm. You'd had this growing relationship with Steve that you didn't know what to call, maybe today you could finally tell him how you felt.

'Who's got the smartest sister in the world? This guy!' Clint joked as the group walked over to you.

You gave them all hugs but the one you shared with Steve was little longer than the rest, as if he wanted it to say more.

'How about we head out to dinner?' Tony said rubbing his hands together.

You rolled your eyes before going to hand in your cap and gown.

'I'll take (Y/N) in my car if you want.' Steve said to the rest of the group.

Clint was about to refuse when Natasha rolled her eyes and pulled him away.

'Congratulations.' Steve said as you walked in the emptying parking lot.

'Thanks, it feels weird.' You said smiling.

Steve smiled back at you as you both climbed into the car.

'Do you have any plans now that you're done?' He asked as he turned on the ignition.

'I'm gonna start the job Tony offered me with Pepper but other than that, no.' You said smiling.

The ride was silent until Steve broke it.

'How about you spend some of the free time you'll have with your boyfriend?'

You looked at him and furrowed your brows until you spoke.

'I don't have a boyfriend and you know that, Steve.'

He let out a nervous laugh and looked at you dead in the eyes at he pulled up to a red light.

'I was wondering-' He began as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

You got the point and a smile crept on your face.

'Would you want to be my girlfriend? We've been friends for a while and gone out a couple times before-' He was cut off by you kissing him softly.

'I'll take that as a yes?' He said driving again with his cheeks slightly flushed.

'Got that right Rogers.' You said smirking.

First you get the job of a lifetime at Stark Industries, next you graduate from the top school in the country and now your boyfriend is a super soldier. Your life seemed perfectly in bliss at the moment and you wouldn't change it for the world.