BuckyxReader➳Selfies➳Part 2

Words: 516

Warnings: None

Requested by: ireadfic (I loved the idea so I hope I did your brilliance justice xx)

-----------------------

Tony, being the shit head he was, took the liberty of posting the picture taken of your first kiss with Bucky on all of his social media accounts. He was in the public eye for most of his life so he obviously had a lot of followers.

'(Y/N), why are you plastered on my instagram?' Natasha asked walking into the Lounge.

Your phone had been charging all morning so you hadn't had time to see the posts.

'What?' You asked perking up.

She simply handed you her phone and watched as a bright blush crept across your face.

'Since when did you and Winter become a thing?' She asked smirking.

You were about to answer when the door to the Lounge opened again.

'You-' Steve called marching over as he pointed an accusing finger at you.

You instantly got nervous, what if he didn't like you dating his best friend?

'Y-Yes?'

'I'm so happy you and Buck finally got together!' He exclaimed pulling you off the couch and into a hug.

You laughed lightly until you realized something; how would Bucky react to this?

'Has the rest of the team seen this?' You questioned.

Natasha grinned as she nodded.

'W-What did Bucky say?' You questioned.

The door opened once again and the rest of the gang showed up.

'Oh god-' You muttered as they all gave you knowing looks.

You turned a bright red before pushing past them, including Bucky.

'What'd we do?' Tony asked.

'It's not what we did, it's what you did.' Bruce scolded.

Bucky frowned before Steve nodded to him telling him to follow you. He ran to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor he knew you'd be on, the roof. Running out once it sounded he saw you leaning over the balcony with tears in your eyes.

'Doll-' He said coming up behind you.

You turned to see him before looking away and wiping your tears away so he wouldn't see.

'Why're you upset?' He asked standing in the space next to you.

'I just get so embarrassed.' You mumbled.

'Of me?' Bucky asked hurt.

You looked at him and frowned deeply.

'I would never be embarrassed of you, Buck. I just hate being known to everyone as the girl who Tony Stark plastered all over his instagram.'

Bucky nodded in understanding and pulled you into a tight hug.

'I might have something to make you feel better.' He mumbled.

You looked up at him and waited for him to elaborate.

'Tony accidentally set his iCloud to my phone and he took some interesting pictures the last time he was drunk.'

You smiled deviously before Bucky took your hand and dragged you to his room to give you your pick. You ended up choosing one Pepper took of Tony sprawled on the floor wearing the "I love Cap" shirt Natasha got him jokingly for his birthday. Let's just say Tony made Bucky his own Apple ID so future mishaps wouldn't be a problem.

'Paybacks not so nice, is it?' You joked as Tony stormed up to you the next day.